[NHL] Generic-titled 2015 NHL Thread

For the first time in the history of the National Hockey League, there will be NO Canadian Teams AND NO "Original Six" Teams in the Stanley Cup "Final 8".

NHL Marketing, please take note.

For the first time in the history of the National Hockey League, there will be NO Canadian Teams AND NO "Original Six" Teams in the Stanley Cup "Final 8".

NHL Marketing, please take note.
ESPN disabled all their YouTube channels in the US, but Keith Olbermann did a commentary on how the original six was a scam.

Go Bolts in that one.

I would just LOVE it if the final four consisted of the Caps, Bolts, Stars and a certain team from the 615 area code - just to drive Canadian fans nuts.

That is absolutely irrelevant to every Canadian I've ever talked to.
I distinctly remember the (Dallas, lol) Stars saying exactly "Nashville shouldn't have a team", as well as a LOT of chatter when that Blackberry Billionaire tried to move the Preds to Hamilton, noted metropolis lol

I distinctly remember the (Dallas, lol) Stars saying exactly "Nashville shouldn't have a team", as well as a LOT of chatter when that Blackberry Billionaire tried to move the Preds to Hamilton, noted metropolis lol
Yes, teams that don't fill their buildings get a lot of attention from Canadian media. It has absolutely nothing to do with geographic location. Also, what does Dallas have to do with Canada again?

Absolutely nothing. Which is the way we like it.

Hey, Charlie: This just in. Duck season is over. Now, it's Shark Week.

Yes, teams that don't fill their buildings get a lot of attention from Canadian media. It has absolutely nothing to do with geographic location. Also, what does Dallas have to do with Canada again?
I dunno if you noticed, but most of the NHL's employees are Canadian, no matter where the team is

anyways, i don't know what the argument is, I cheer for Canadian teams in general if the Preds are out

The bolts were a total embarassment until the third period, but yet they still couldn't prevent the Islanders from getting one last parting shot.

Hamilton, noted metropolis lol
Laddie, don't you think you ought to rephrase that.

/end Star Trek references

So go St Louis and Washington. Maybe. Or perhaps not the Pens. Bah. If the Pens or Bolts win Halifax will go stupid over "local" boys again.

So go Islanders sort of , go Caps for certain and go St Louis and Nashville.

I am the world's worst fan.

I turned the game off after the Sharks scored to make it 3-2.

Granted, I've been battling insomnia, but in doing so I just missed the greatest game in Nashville franchise history.

And it's good that Charlie's dead. Then I can be the lone Predator fan on this board in peace. ;)