Games on SALE!

figmentPez

Staff member
The Be Mine Game & Music Bundle is, finally, up. Pay what you want, 20% goes to Child's Play
- Music
Be Mine Special EP
- Games
Xotic w/ DLC
Sideway New York
Wasteland Angel
BEEP
The Ball
Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals

If they reach their next goal, they'll unlock a lot of soundtracks.

Hold the bus. Alan Wake is out for PC? How did I miss that? It's one of the few Xbox exclusives I was actually interested in playing. Just goes to show how getting an Xbox is a waste of money if you have a gaming rig.

Maybe. You'll still have to wait for Alan Wake's American Nightmare though. Likely just as long, knowing Microsoft.

Remember: Exclusive doesn't usually mean forever anymore. It just means you'll have to wait at least 1-2 years to get it elsewhere.

The biggest reason that I never bothered getting an Xbox is that there hasn't been an exclusive title that I wanted to play that hasn't come out on PC eventually. I don't really care about gettting games "fresh off the presses". Which is also why I usually wait for stuff to pop up in this thread before I get it.

If it had multiplayer, I'd be SO all over that. Hands down one of the top 3 sandbox games ever made.

I'd heard somebody was looking to make a multiplayer mod for it back in 2010, but dunno if it ever came to fruition.
One of my favorite games of all time. It basically plays like GTA, except with more grappling hook, more parachute, and a LOT more awesome. I highly recommend it.

GasBandit

Staff member
One of my favorite games of all time. It basically plays like GTA, except with more grappling hook, more parachute, and a LOT more awesome. I highly recommend it.
As was said in another thread, some games have a Crowning Moment of Awesome... Just Cause 2 is an interminable string of Crowning Moments of Awesome. It's a crime, a shame, a tragedy it doesn't have multiplayer co-op a-la Borderlands or Saints Row the Third.

figmentPez

Staff member
Steam one-day: AI War: Fleet Command $3.39
AI War: Alien Bundle $5.77
Mid-week Madness: Cities XL 2012 $10.00

GOG.com has a buy one get one free offer on the D&D games in their collection. Plus, you get The Temple of Elemental Evil free as a bonus. Games include Baldurs Gate, BG2, Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale, ID2, Neverwinter Nights Diamond and more. Two for $9.99

I bought and beat Saints Row The Third and enjoyed it greatly. There's a lot to like about it. That said, I still believe SR2 is the better game of the two.

figmentPez

Staff member
Indie Royal - Alpha Collection #1
Fund three indie games currently in Alpha. Minimum $5.
- Towns: a city building and management game mixed with an RPG that draws inspiration from games including Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress and Majesty.
- 3079: a futuristic, open-world action first-person role playing game, and an alleged lovechild of Minecraft and Fallout...
- Wyv and Keep: a 2D co-op puzzle platformer in the vein of The Lost Vikings

Greenman Gaming one-day: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition $9.99

Amazon.com has games that redeem on Steam:
Warhammer 40k Space Marine $15
Saints Row: The Third $24.99
The Darkness 2 $24.99
Red Faction Armageddon $4.99
Amazon product Amazon product Amazon product Amazon product

More Amazon sales that don't redeem on Steam later.

How is mirror's edge on the PC? I have the PS3 version and found the controls clunky, esp. where it shoehorns in the sixaxis functions.

GasBandit

Staff member
SR3 is absolute awesome. It's shorter than 2 though, but it's still awesome. Especially multiplayer. And whored mode (HORDE, get it) is a blast. Again, especially multiplayer.

It looks like the Steam Holiday coupons are expiring this week (3/1). Anyone happen to have one that could be used for Skyrim that they are not using? I have a 33% off any Valve game if anyone wants it.

figmentPez

Staff member
Amazon.com has a better deal on Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition and it redeems on Steam. $10.19
Amazon product

Also, on Tuesday Feb 28th, Amazon's Gold Box deals will all be video game related.

Steam one-day: Eufloria $3.74

I have a 25% off Valve one. Honestly, I'd like to use it for myself and finally buy a copy of the original Half-Life. Is there any way to implement a coupon for your own use?

figmentPez

Staff member
I have a 25% off Valve one. Honestly, I'd like to use it for myself and finally buy a copy of the original Half-Life. Is there any way to implement a coupon for your own use?
Any coupons in your inventory are automatically applied to games when you put them in your shopping cart.

EDIT: That said, I've got a couple 33%-off Valve coupons you're welcome to have.

I have a 50% off a Rockstar Game coupon, and I have no interest in their games at all. Also 50% off Serious Sam First Encounter HD.