Funny videos

So, funnily enough, there is indeed a perineal nerve (pronounced per-uh-NEE-al), for which I won't post a diagram, because it is indeed located in the famed vajoozlebiscuit region (in all configurations of gentlefolks, see wiki article for more info). However, the attending in the story was referring to the peroneal nerve (pronounced per-OH-nee-al), which is, in fact, in the knee region and innervates a variety of muscles (including the peroneus muscles). Apparently enough people have found this confusing over the years that many people now refer to the latter as the common fibular nerve (laaaaame). Isn't anatomy fun? Moral of the story - if your doc wants to examine your per(i/o)neal nerve, clarify which one before taking off your pants. :Leyla:

peroneal nn.jpg

Now curious how many malpractice suits have been launched just because someone hadda have a thick Southern accent.

--Patrick

This seems kinda... assault-y? Like I get it, it's annoying when you're trying to watch a movie and there's a phone glare somewhere within your field of vision. But I'm not sure dumping stuff on people on their phones is the right choice here.

The engineered device is cool though. I thought they might have had some sort of automated system to detect the light from a phone screen, which would move the popcorn into place automatically, but a remote control works too.

This seems kinda... assault-y? Like I get it, it's annoying when you're trying to watch a movie and there's a phone glare somewhere within your field of vision. But I'm not sure dumping stuff on people on their phones is the right choice here.

The engineered device is cool though. I thought they might have had some sort of automated system to detect the light from a phone screen, which would move the popcorn into place automatically, but a remote control works too.
I haven't watched the video (I don't like to give Mark Rober views, and I recognize his little logo in the corner) but most of it is probably staged

I don't like to give Mark Rober views
I am curious about this. Would you be willing to explain?

I’m not a die-hard fan, but some of his videos have been entertaining in the past. I don’t know much about him outside of the fact that he’s an engineer, makes some cool gadgets, etc.

I’m not a die-hard fan, but some of his videos have been entertaining in the past. I don’t know much about him outside of the fact that he’s an engineer, makes some cool gadgets, etc.
I quit paying much attention to the guy when he admitted that his first glitter bomb video had staged/fake porch pirates.
He tried to throw his "friend of a friend" under the bus, but I always felt he was in on the faking.

I haven't watched the video (I don't like to give Mark Rober views, and I recognize his little logo in the corner) but most of it is probably staged
Oh it definitely looks staged as hell. But the very concept itself being displayed here is, I feel, problematic.

It basically just comes down to him being super mormon, and because he's super-mormon, he supports all of the terrible things they support, like fights against gay/trans rights, etc. A percentage of everything he makes goes to the church, which funds terrible stuff.

He also donates to shady 'autistic prevention' type organizations like Autism Speaks, and uses his autistic son as a prop while doing it, you can google them to see why they are less than good.