Funny (political, religious) pictures

Post your funny political/religious pictures here. Rather than the main thread. Please. For the children.

Here, I'll start you off:

Is this the "Post funny poltical/religious pics" thread or is this the "Post funny political/religious pics with citations" thread?

I kid, I kid. Everyone knows everything should have a citation.

Is this the "Post funny poltical/religious pics" thread or is this the "Post funny political/religious pics with citations" thread?

I kid, I kid. Everyone knows everything should have a citation.
As Gilgamesh is so fond of pointing out to me , if it's based on a lie or outright fallacy it's not funny.

Besides, I live in the Sf Bay Area. Gas hasn't been under $2 for us in ~10 years. :fu:

GasBandit

Staff member
[DOUBLEPOST=1349291344][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1349291840][/DOUBLEPOST][DOUBLEPOST=1349291899][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1349292035][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1349292104][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1349292234][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1349292519][/DOUBLEPOST]

Necronic

Staff member
The UT case about Affirmative Action gave me this priceless quote today (I am a UT grad):

"A marginal candidate who gets rejected by UT can always enroll in ROTC at Texas A&M or Texas Tech" - Justice Samuel Alito

Suck it aggies.

GasBandit

Staff member
The UT case about Affirmative Action gave me this priceless quote today (I am a UT grad):

"A marginal candidate who gets rejected by UT can always enroll in ROTC at Texas A&M or Texas Tech" - Justice Samuel Alito

Suck it aggies.
Let's see you and IronBrig4 in a fistfight. Do it! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

How it feels to be a Libertarian, in one panel.
reminder that in this instance that 2 means corporations paying for roads, police, fire fighters, and the following gem:

LP dot org said:
We favor free-market banking, with unrestricted competition among banks and depository institutions of all types. Individuals engaged in voluntary exchange should be free to use as money any mutually agreeable commodity or item. We support a halt to inflationary monetary policies and unconstitutional legal tender laws.