Funny (political, religious) pictures

Look I don't buy into 'alpha' blah blah but if alpha males were real, they wouldn't need to tell anyone, ever. Which is two reasons this guy is a liar.
given the alpha shit was disproven, and the actual "alpha" is just the ultimate grandfather of his pack of children. That means the ultimate expression of alpha energy is a kindly grandfather who is surrounded by his family who loves him. :D

Perhaps he believes his claim to the "alpha male" title is a natural consequence of being the biggest dick possible, in which case I can see how he would think they're related. He's completely deluded, but I get it.

--Patrick

Look I don't buy into 'alpha' blah blah but if alpha males were real, they wouldn't need to tell anyone, ever. Which is two reasons this guy is a liar.
"Being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell someone you are, you aren't. " ~ Marilynn Monroe

Last edited:
mtgsore.png

Yes, that's right. It is SOROS who wants to destabilize America. It is SOROS who wants full control of government. SOROS is the soros source of all the dark money corrupting our politicians.
At this point I almost want to see a MTG version of SOROS Invaders, where you move MTG back and forth at the bottom to shoot an AR-15 up at the advancing waves of Democrats, and every now and then a flying saucer will fly across the top of the screen shooting Jewish Space Lasers.

--Patrick

Screenshot_2023-04-03-12-34-32-179-edit_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

This is so dumb. This people are dumb.

What exacly does this person mean with RE4's woke soundtrack? That a female composer worked in it?