Funny (political, religious) pictures

it is impossible to prove that something doesn’t exist
No, it's not.

I mean did they not teach you in school that maths thing where you assume something to be true, and then make calculations base on it until it leads to non-sense, thus proving it's not true?

Anything initiated from within is unlikely to be real examination.
Analytics like these are FB's whole business model...

Now, they could be lying about what they actually found, but it's silly to claim they aren't examining the issue for real...

figmentPez

Staff member
I think this is the tweet he was linking before it was taken down:

Right Wing Pundits: The media never criticizes leftists!

Also Right Wing Pundits: No one takes Democrat candidates seriously because they're always using the media to attack each other!

For a second there I thought the gun store was a play on the survivalist dude from Tremors, but alas his name was Burt, not Murf.

I Googled Jordan Peterson, and I know who all those people are in the awkward photo, but I still don't get the point the author/Tweeter was trying to make.

I Googled Jordan Peterson, and I know who all those people are in the awkward photo, but I still don't get the point the author/Tweeter was trying to make.
Honestly, I had issues understanding it at first too, but I think what the guy is saying is that all Jordan Peterson's followers believe themselves to be super intelligent anarchists. Make fun of him, and your twitter replies will be filled with "smart" mansplaining on the virtues of Peterson's philosophy.

Honestly, I had issues understanding it at first too, but I think what the guy is saying is that all Jordan Peterson's followers believe themselves to be super intelligent anarchists. Make fun of him, and your twitter replies will be filled with "smart" mansplaining on the virtues of Peterson's philosophy.
I think also the people who identify with those characters and see them as virtuous miss the point of the character entirely. There's plenty of people who glorify all of them.

This is pretty close to it. Jordan Peterson preachs a philosphy of male self-improvement by... doing basic structural things like cleaning your room and not questioning the system because "you" probably aren't trained to identify the problems in the system or you aren't in a position to change them so why think about them? He's purposefully turning young men into uncritical thinkers for the sake of turning a profit. He's also deep into toxic masculinity and flirts with the "women should make sex freely available for social harmony" crowd.

As for those guys? They are basically the four horsemen of toxic masculinity: violence for the sake of amusement (Boredom), violence for the sake of ill-defined philosphy (Arrogance), violence for the sake of making a world that glorifies people like you (Selfishness), and violence against a system that has wronged you personally instead of systemically (Revenge). It's telling that basically all of those people would HATE each other.

Now you might argue that Orks are less anarchic then Chaos, but there's no way in hell they're right wing.

At least not in any system that sees Chaos as left-wing, since the same argument for might-makes-right hierarchies that would be the only way you could argue Orks as right-wing would easily apply to Chaos.

Plus, Orks are clearly manipulating their economy by growing more teef whenever they're short on cash...

GasBandit

Staff member
Now you might argue that Orks are less anarchic then Chaos, but there's no way in hell they're right wing.

At least not in any system that sees Chaos as left-wing, since the same argument for might-makes-right hierarchies that would be the only way you could argue Orks as right-wing would easily apply to Chaos.

Plus, Orks are clearly manipulating their economy by growing more teef whenever they're short on cash...
Does Chaos even use currency at all? At least orks are capitalist.