Funny (political, religious) pictures

Is there any responsible use for a nuke?
The USSR used nukes to seal off runaway gas wells & some people suggested using that same technique to shut off the Deepwater Horizon oil spill (although it is worth noting the US Govt's response to that idea is perhaps best summarised as "Fuck, no. What kind of dumbass idea is that?")

The USSR used nukes to seal off runaway gas wells & some people suggested using that same technique to shut off the Deepwater Horizon oil spill (although it is worth noting the US Govt's response to that idea is perhaps best summarised as "Fuck, no. What kind of dumbass idea is that?")
I believe you believe that, but can I get a link or two on that? It's an "extraordinary claim, extraordinary evidence" kind of thing IMO. I also want it to be true, and DON'T want it to be true at the same time.

It just seems to me like common sense that a right to bear arms would have to be about arms that can literally be borne.
Congratulations, you're one of today's Lucky 10.000.

I don't think anti-gun-control people are allowed to call anything "common sense."
Oh, well, then, sorry, NRA, guess i can't say you're making sense.

Is there any responsible use for a nuke?
Of course, fighting tyranny by using it as a deterrent. i believe it was called "The Cold War".

He's not, he's humanizing them... Ask Agent K.

Gorramit, i really fucking hate that saying.

NO, REGULAR EVIDENCE WORKS TOO, IF IT DOESN'T YOU DON'T CALL IT EVIDENCE!!!!!

/rant
You can throw a ball to "prove" Newton's laws correct.

You need to do HARDCORE astronomy and/or particle physics to prove him ever so slightly wrong (he's mostly right) and Einstein more-completely-right.

Translation: Pearl Harbor was a coup monte! Impossible for Japanese avians to go after Aussie loins in 1941! REVEAL YOURSELVES! On your mount! The Japan-est ones are innocent!

My French may be a bit rusty.

Translation: Pearl Harbor was a coup monte! Impossible for Japanese avians to go after Aussie loins in 1941! REVEAL YOURSELVES! On your mount! The Japan-est ones are innocent!

My French may be a bit rusty.
You're lucky you're not hot and female, or you'd be fired for this.

At least, that's the way I've gotten to understand the interior workings of translation agencies.

(for those who don't know and can't infer, it's:
"Pearl harbor was a set-up! It's impossible for Japanese airplanes to have flown that far in 1941! Wake up! You've been lied to! Japan is innocent!")

You can throw a ball to "prove" Newton's laws correct.
No, you can't, or we'd have his laws in antiquity. Beng able to measure the ball's momentum and reaction to gravity isn't as simple as you think if you start from scratch. I mean it took a lot longer to get to it form teh invention of maths then it took to get from Newton to modern science.

Plus, we're talking abut the evidence itself, not the effort it takes to obtain it (like it's easier to see if someone is living in the house next to mine, then in a house atop a high mountain 1000km away, the evidence is still a person being there).