Funny (political, religious) pictures

What did we Canadians do? I'm sure we already apologized a dozen times to make up for it. If not on behalf of all Canadians: "We are sorry for the inconvenience". If as a Canadian you do not feel sorry, I am sorry for including you in my apology.

I met some people from Sri Lanka in China that hated Canadians because of what they claimed was Canadian support for the Tamil Tigers. Then they told me America was cool because they didn't chose a side. I then laughed at my Canadian friend sitting next to me, while his mouth was agape in disbelief over what he was hearing, and then beat him over the head with an American flag.

I think it's more appropriate to call it a language, but that's could be semantic hairsplitting.

Oh, and it is an official language in Canada. A couple of our territories, specifically.
Inuktikut is a group of dialects, or sublanguages, or however you want to frame it. Even Wikipedia can't get its facts straight and refers to it one way a few times and the other way a few times :p Either way, Inuktitut is *not* the right name for "the language of all Inuit".

Inuktikut is a group of dialects, or sublanguages, or however you want to frame it. Even Wikipedia can't get its facts straight and refers to it one way a few times and the other way a few times :p Either way, Inuktitut is *not* the right name for "the language of all Inuit".
Nor did I mean to suggest that last bit. Just that it was the predominant language.

And I've always been under the impression that the language was halfway between a language and a dialect, I can't actually remember why. But anyway, forget Wikipedia. The Canadian Encyclopedia has your back.

fade

Staff member
I chuckled, but it's got one glaring error - the "Mississippi white supremacist choir" would NEVER sing the Battle Hymn of the Republic, as that was the anthem of the "North" in the civil war. They'd be more likely to sing "Dixie" :p
I saw that, but just assumed that was part of the joke.

Jackie Evancho after announcing performance so the movement?
All Tweets with 2 or more pictures do that here, haven't you noticed before? You've posted some before[DOUBLEPOST=1483566281,1483566235][/DOUBLEPOST]First pic > Trump tweeting her sales have "skyrocketed"
Second pic > her album dropping 34 places in the charts.

GasBandit

Staff member
All Tweets with 2 or more pictures do that here, haven't you noticed before? You've posted some before[DOUBLEPOST=1483566281,1483566235][/DOUBLEPOST]First pic > Trump tweeting her sales have "skyrocketed"
It wasn't obvious to me that it was two images... I even clicked on it, and it took me to the post on the twitter website which looked exactly the same.

Twitter is such shit, I can't wait for it to go away.

Whatever your feelings on that singer and/or situation, somebody below in the twitter feed mentioned how her album that went down the charts like crazy was a Christmas album, so what did people expect a week after Christmas? And I'd say that's a good point.

Whatever your feelings on that singer and/or situation, somebody below in the twitter feed mentioned how her album that went down the charts like crazy was a Christmas album, so what did people expect a week after Christmas? And I'd say that's a good point.
That's perfectly normal and probably has nothing to do with Trump for that exact reason. Its just that Trump is claiming that her sales have skyrocketed when that's clearly not true.

Yes. But that also clearly suggests that her rise up the charts had to do with Xmas coming, and not anything Trump related, as well.

Yes. But that also clearly suggests that her rise up the charts had to do with Xmas coming, and not anything Trump related, as well.
Fair enough. I don't really have a "horse" in this one, just trying to point out what seem to be logical fallacies, though I'd say it's different for the upside than the downside. WHERE you appear in the rankings for a Christmas album has something to do with image, talent (maybe), marketing, etc, because there's a lot of them, and thus it's POSSIBLE (but very very unlikely) that a big endorsement could help somebody sell more (and be higher ranked) on the upside, but ALL fall after Christmas, regardless of anything else, which was my point.