Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

As far as I know, a lot of their product is made in New York, so probably not. They apparently do a good bit of in-house fabrication.
Sometimes Made in X just means Assembled in X, so i'm always suspicious of it.

But hey, if most of the extra dough actually goes to the workers, good for them.

You know, the introduction of the Inquisitors really makes this scene feel even more just gratuitous evil...

If they're willing to use turned Jedi, why not also take in ones that are even more impressionable and able to learn 2 darkside ?

GasBandit

Staff member
@LordRendar One of the central pillars of humor is the subversion of expectations. In these youtube comments, expectations are being set by having the early parts of the comments be from contemporary vernacular typical of positive reactions, quickly undermined by twisting the meaning to be that of an extremely negative reaction.

Incidentally, I managed to track down the video these comments are from, and they are from this Drum-n-Bass remix of Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond, and yes, it is truly awful.

@LordRendar One of the central pillars of humor is the subversion of expectations. In these youtube comments, expectations are being set by having the early parts of the comments be from contemporary vernacular typical of positive reactions, quickly undermined by twisting the meaning to be that of an extremely negative reaction.

Incidentally, I managed to track down the video these comments are from, and they are from this Drum-n-Bass remix of Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond, and yes, it is truly awful.
I don't know, not quite my taste but this isn't so ba--

oh. This is ass.

GasBandit

Staff member
It is VERY bad. In fact, if I had to make a choice between this and Cbat for "bedtime fun music," I don't know that I'd be able to choose which was worse.

You know, like, when someone goes, "Ugh! This is disgusting! Here, taste this!" and you're like, " Why would I want to taste that? You just said it was disgusting."

... that. That was just what happened to my ears. I should know better.