Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

It violates the order of adjectives secret rule.

Opinion has to come first, several slots before "age."

Heh, I still remember the phrase my English teacher used as a mnemonic for this (although nowadays I guess I do have it ingrained as an intuition):

"In my nice big flat there's an old round box, with my green Swiss hat and my wooly walking socks."

I paid much less for Roger Waters Dark Side of the Moon. I shat myself to pay $100 per ticket to cover my friends for good tickets. Fuck these guys for thinking they could put on a better show.

Wasn't Punk Rock a rebellion against the excesses of bands like Pink Floyd?

From what I understand it has something to do with Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing, I don't believe these are prices set by Blink.

I mean, from what I understand Ticketmaster basically takes the heat for pricing shenanigans so the artists don't have to. Not to say Ticketmaster isn't total shit, though.

Interesting, wasn't aware bands could opt out, fuck them. Just figured it was something Ticketmaster was doing across the board or you don't sell with them. Seems others have opted for flat rate. Fuck that noise.

- Ticketmaster IS doing a lot of this shit and profits by putting in minimal ticket controls so scalpers can buy in-mass. They don't care about scalpers, they care about selling the tickets.
- Many bands ARE taking advantage of the Ticketmaster thing to fuck over people, but many are also reserving big swaths of prime seating to sell via fan clubs and/or group bookings. Same problem with scalpers though.
- This is murdering venues, who often can't dictate prices for shows like they used to. It's killing the live music industry and that's kind of the lifeblood of big touring acts.

My favorite band of all time is The Police. I've also only ever been to one concert in my life (Billy Joel - Storm Front tour 1990). I used to say that if The Police ever ever got back together for a reunion tour I'd definitely go. Then it happened... and ticket prices were a few hundred for the cheap seats. You know what? I'm good

I paid much less for Roger Waters Dark Side of the Moon. I shat myself to pay $100 per ticket to cover my friends for good tickets. Fuck these guys for thinking they could put on a better show.

Wasn't Punk Rock a rebellion against the excesses of bands like Pink Floyd?
Hell, we paid $150 for good seats to The Stadium Tour with Crue, Def Leppard, Poison, Joan Jett, and Classless Act.
The ticket prices I've seen for this are on level with The Eagles and Journey tours.