Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
I have literally never been to a hooters in my life and I’m definitely “into boobs.”
Same.

I even spent my youth hanging out in a mall that had one and never did. (had nothing to do with the quality of Hooters, we just didn't have money to buy food in actual restaurants, ha ha ha)

Last edited:
I went to a Hooters restaurant once. Once.
The food was nothing special, the waitstaff appeared bored, and I've never been to another one.
Pfft, ovipositors are where it's at.
Whenever I hear stuff like this, it subtly changes how I listen to "Alice's Restaurant."

--Patrick

I went to a Hooters restaurant once. Once.
The food was nothing special, the waitstaff appeared bored, and I've never been to another one.

Whenever I hear stuff like this, it subtly changes how I listen to "Alice's Restaurant."

--Patrick
You can get oviposited
At Alice's Restaurant
Come on down
It's around the back
Just half a mile from the eldritch god
You can get oviposited
At Alice's Restaurant

I went to a Hooters once, because a friend really wanted to go. It turned out one of the servers was an old friend I used to know back in college. We had a great time chatting and catching up. Since we talked away from the table and no one else could hear us chat, it looked like the server was super into me (even though she definitely was not).

That's all I got. The food sucked. I went one time, happened to know the server, and found the rest of the experience completely unremarkable. And I'm "into boobs," so that's definitely not the problem.

Yeah I went once for someone's birthday party and didn't give a shit. Food was bad to ok.

But as much as I like boobs, I also have never got the appeal of strip clubs either so I think the concepts are wasted on me. The one time I got pulled to one after work the whole thing just felt awkward. Which yeah, I'm awkward in the best of social situations so fine, but I just couldn't get past the reality of the thing. Bunch of guys in a room drinking, some alone, trying to pretend you all don't have erections...

Crossposted from the Valheim thread

Hrmmm, but knowing what I know about you, is this a problem of your own making?

That used to be my house every Halloween. The most frustrating part was that I could neither re-use decorations from the previous year, nor could I throw them away. Pick one! :D

That used to be my house every Halloween. The most frustrating part was that I could neither re-use decorations from the previous year, nor could I throw them away. Pick one! :D
See, now, I keep using everything until it falls apart. In addition to buying more. I may have a problem.

Several undecorated pets in that picture..
It is the most inaccurate part of this. Pepper has multiple Halloween shirts and costumes because she comes trick-or-treating with us when we take the kids.

Hrmmm, but knowing what I know about you, is this a problem of your own making?
If you also count Li'l Z as a problem of my own making, then yes, true again! He playing fall baseball, and I'm now an assistant coach. And he's playing soccer. And I volunteered to build a Trunk-or-Treat car again. And am helping organize the school's Color Run. And I have to make his Halloween costume again.

....so anyway, I miss the simplicity of Valhiem. Dying in-game is so easy, so peaceful...