Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

fun note, my local gamestop folded after 15 years, seeing those poor guys go from smug assholes, to applying at my workplace for a job, and having to interview them was a highlight of my week. Its not that im a vindictive asshole, but as an adult, in his 30s, their behavior towards their customer base was horrifying. it was down the street from my work so i would often stop after work to buy the newest switch game, and the amount of literal garbage they were peddling and saying had me, as a god damn sales manager, having vietnam flashbacks to being a college kid working part-time at radioshack. the same set of guys had been working that location since i was in high school.
Just remember that all that stupid shit they were saying and trying to sell to you they were forced to else they would lose their job. They did it because they had to, not because they wanted to.

I can understand that @CrimsonSoul thats why they are folding as a company. I didnt mean to insinuate they were at fault, but i live through the same thing when i was a teenager working for radioshack 15 years ago.

Ugh. I was dealing with Xanadu all day yesterday. Great music, but gods what a movie.
I threatened to show it to my wife with the disclaimer that it makes the same amount of sense as Singin' In The Rain, which she made me watch. She keeps threatening to make me watch An American In Paris, too.

--Patrick

I threatened to show it to my wife with the disclaimer that it makes the same amount of sense as Singin' In The Rain, which she made me watch. She keeps threatening to make me watch An American In Paris, too.

--Patrick
Hey, Singin' in the Rain is a bona fide classic. Xanadu is...well, it's certainly a movie.

My wife got me into all these old movies when we first got together, and I remember realizing that Dorothy Lamour's last movie was Creepshow 2 and thinking to myself, "Well, at least she didn't go out like Gene Kelly."