Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

figmentPez

Staff member
Considering this guy thinks "bonus points" and "deductions" are synonymous, I call bullshit that he even got into MIT.
Considering that he's not talking about abstract points, but a completion time, he's using the word deduction in a way that's consistent with the dictionary definition, even if it's tonally inconsistent with the context. Completing extra tasks gets time subtracted (deducted) from the measured time.

I took full advantage when a local Hollywood Video would let you redeem a netflix return envelope for a free rental. Since I would have the 2-disc plan, I would send both discs back in one envelope and redeem the other.

When I was a kid, the family next door had a black labrador, and they sometimes let me play fetch with him with a tennis ball. Being the little shit that I was, I once faked a throw, leading to the dog running off, looking around in confusion, then coming back to me to see the ball still in my hand.

After that, the dog did not fall for any of my fake throws, not a single one. And he always seemed a bit reluctant to surrender the ball to me again.

Also that ball was covered in dog saliva so my hand got covered in it too and then afterwards I touched my mom's hand without washing my hands first and she freaked out.

figmentPez

Staff member
Please tell me these are real:

EDIT: A quick google says they are, but you have to order them from the undead corpse of ThinkGeek.

fun note, my local gamestop folded after 15 years, seeing those poor guys go from smug assholes, to applying at my workplace for a job, and having to interview them was a highlight of my week. Its not that im a vindictive asshole, but as an adult, in his 30s, their behavior towards their customer base was horrifying. it was down the street from my work so i would often stop after work to buy the newest switch game, and the amount of literal garbage they were peddling and saying had me, as a god damn sales manager, having vietnam flashbacks to being a college kid working part-time at radioshack. the same set of guys had been working that location since i was in high school.