Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

You'd think they would've just gotten something like a BULLITT Mustang, at least those are low(er) key.
Also less likely to be destroyed by standard highways and roads.

--Patrick
Like it matters if the car gets wrecked and needs to be replaced.

Or, that what's gonna wreck the car is the roads and not the driver driving too fast in his fast car.

Like it matters if the car gets wrecked and needs to be replaced.
Or, that what's gonna wreck the car is the roads and not the driver driving too fast in his fast car.
You're right, I'm too practical. If I were the one living in FL I probably would've gotten a Raptor instead of a GT350 or BULLITT model.

--Patrick

Florida man gets stuck after climbing down 30-foot well 'for bragging rights'
Fire Rescue technical team pulls man to safety near DeLeon Springs

This was mine too, most likely because we have the same birthday.

My unfortunate friend got "Tallahassee remembers 911 attacks"
At least we got one of the more light-hearted Florida man ones. These tend to go downhill fast.

...And now that I'm rereading the whole article, it just gets better! (Bold= emphasis mine):

Daniel Allen Plunkett, Treasure Island resident and man with little to no respect for Italian American cuisine, was arrested for throwing a slice of pizza at his roommate. The incident occurred last Wednesday, June 3rd, when a shirtless Plunkett got into a pizza-related argument with his roommate, Brenda Fiejdasz, and hurled a slice in her direction. According to the Tampa Tribune, the slice was hot and landed on her left hand. Also, some sauce got on her shoulder. Fortunately, Fiejdasz wasn't injured.

Plunket claims Fiejdasz also threw pizza, but ultimately the 50-year-old pizza tosser was arrested for simple battery and violating his felony probation for driving under the influence.

It is worth noting that the official complaint did mention that Plunket's shirtless body was covered in sauce.
It raises more questions than it answers.