Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

The Progressive Death Metal Band Formerly Known As Princess of the Apocalypse.

(They didn't notice the typo until after their first album was released)

OK, now I get it.

I tried to read all those logo's in the linked article, and only one posed any problems to me (Voivod). I....don't really have any problems reading them?

Is this what people feel like when they're explaining magic eyes to me? "It's a schooner!" and I just see static. Now I see the names clearly but people can't read them? Baffling.

figmentPez

Staff member
Is this what people feel like when they're explaining magic eyes to me? "It's a schooner!" and I just see static. Now I see the names clearly but people can't read them? Baffling.
Well, the ones pictured in the article are poor examples of illegible names.

Try these out:

index.png

If you can read all of those without knowing what they are beforehand, I'll be amazed. Hell, if you can read some of those after knowing what they're supposed to say, I'll be amazed.

Well, the ones pictured in the article are poor examples of illegible names.

Try these out:

If you can read all of those without knowing what they are beforehand, I'll be amazed. Hell, if you can read some of those after knowing what they're supposed to say, I'll be amazed.
Didn't think the fist one would be most legible, but I could make out that it's Lurker of ... something. Challe I think? The rest is just gibberish to me.

Lurker of Chalice

Can't really make anything of the second one, honestly.

Nokturnal....Mortul? Or something? Mortal, I guess, but I can't see an a near the end.

Something...something.....Doom?

Averse....Fear? Feral? Something like that, anyway.

OK, those were harder :p

GasBandit

Staff member

C̺̺̉̆ͤo̲̺̦͇̟̖ͥn̥͚̞͖͓̄̏ͧͯͯ̚ͅs̳̠̠͓̱u̠̘͍̣̫̬̲̎̓̌̚m͖̍e̔̚ ͉̬̥̯͎͔͚t͓̗͕̖͈h͉̦̲̣̼̻̪̃̓́̾͑̆̂e̝͉͎̅̎͛͋́ ̤̣̞̘̑̎̆̅͆ͮͭș̜̘̹̗̾̎ḛ̜̪͈̟̑ͬ̾a̹̠͌ͪ͂̋͛r̓̃̓̚ė͕̺̙ͥͅd̳̑̔ͅ ͈̯̮̹̼f͕͖͕̫͋͒̉̋̈̊l͇̯̝͖͎̻̓̓̿ͤͦe̫͓̪͔̜͇͐̔ś̼̬̳͈̠̹̓ͦ̽̐ͅh̫̱̳̘͔͔͋̄͂͑͐ ̭̬p̘͙̠ṙ͚̦̼̣̥̞ͪ̍̾ͣ́e̼̫͓͖͑̐̓͊̋p̺̄̓͑̇̊̌ͩȧ̜̬̳̞̑r͇̜͔e̳͚̥̩̩͇̣̎̾̈ͮͪ̊͊d̗͎̈̋̚ ͉̣̩͚͍͚ͯ̈́ͫ̎̍ͅf̤̭̥͊̒ͅo̲̼͍̻ͬ̀̂̏͌̆r̃̐̐̍ͬ̈́̾ ̤͋ͫ̍̑̌y̩̠̙̠̩̔̈́͒͗̈́͗o̖̪̝̗u̳̠,̣̜̮͓ͤ̇ͣͬͭͮ ̑̈͆͐d̗͚̩̹͔̰̻ͥ͑ͧ͐͂̒̚i̟̠͍̜̯ͦ̉ͦ̀̓̔̚s̪̤̞̥̰̃ͧ́ͫ̏c̔̓ͫ̚i͋p͈͖̯͓̪̦ͥ͑l͓͕̐ͩͥe̤̲̎̓̍̅ͭ̽s͚̥̝̗͙̃̀ ̠̻̬̎̇̏ȯ̞̼̞͔̖͚̍̍͊̽͒f̟̠̅̐͒̑ ̣̩̹͑ͮ̇̐ͩṭ͙̾h̩̫̘̮̳̗͓̽͌̑e̝͎͚͙̩̱̝͆ ̰̲̤͉̔̈̒̑̊̄c̝͚̾͑ͪ̄̏r̥̱̻͉͙̰̎̎ͯ͐ͦ̃î͍̹̥͎̋̄m̠͓̦̻̋s̰͇͚o̝̘̼̙͉̹̜ṋ̺ ̹̇̓̃ͩ̉̋d̝̹̅a̖ͧ́̓ͬͬu͎g̻͈͎h͇̣ͪ̽̽̂t͉ͬ͊͂̊e̞̖̫̙̜ͣ̃rͭ͂ ͣͫo̗̦͈̜ͦ̎̋͂̄͗̇f͓̥̖̭ ̫̐ͩ͛̽̅T̬h̝̹̤͓͍̘̍̐̋̒̓̈ͥỏͧ̓͐̈́̓̈m͙̭͔͕͖å̠s̙̱̝̭̱̞̔ͦ͆͒̋.̜̒̄̅̓͆ͯ

GasBandit

Staff member
Holy shit that's disturbing.
Q͖̪͈̫ͩͯͥŭ̗̎͑̂ͮå̦̖̤̏ͮͭl̮̲͇͓̥̤̠̉ï͈̥͔͉̲̰ͪͤt̥͓̩͎̻̺̘̍̃ͣ͊̀ͪy̺̥̦̣ͤ̀͌ ͔̟̫̺̝̖̤͂̔͋̐̊͐̚i̘̹̹̺̹̒ͬͬͨs̠̞͎̺̲͇͊ ̗̯͉̗̬͈̤ͦͩoͦ͑ͬ̌ͨ̚u͕̪̓͐̾ͮͪ͒̈r͇̘̰͖͇ ͭ̎͑r̮̬̒͗ͩͫè̼̲̟͊͐͛͗ͯ͛c͇i͓̦̣̽̽̈p̫͌͌e̲,̥͐ ̼̎̂͋̏ṗ͍̭͔͓̥̘̳̒́̑̅ͦ̉a͔̫t͉̜̰̯̜̔ͤͩ̈̈̋͗h̘̖̤̺͖ͦ͂͌ͬ̄̽̚ĕ͕̬̠̹͔͔̠ͧ̓t̫̝̝̞̩͑ͯ̉̏̚ì͚̮̱̺̬͇̮c͔͙̦͔͚̣͓ͬͧ ̣̲̇ͧ̈ͧm̯͔̪̤̆ͦ̃ͬͦ̓ͅő̜̗̟̥̗̖͊͒̔̇ͦr̹̪̳̫̲̂̑̍̔ͨtͫ͐̔ͬ͑ȧ̲̦͚͉̫̽ͭͭ͊̃l̎̑ͭ͊̈̂.̭͎̥̥̝͖̼̽͆̽͑͋̑̿

:twisted:

fade

Staff member

C̺̺̉̆ͤo̲̺̦͇̟̖ͥn̥͚̞͖͓̄̏ͧͯͯ̚ͅs̳̠̠͓̱u̠̘͍̣̫̬̲̎̓̌̚m͖̍e̔̚ ͉̬̥̯͎͔͚t͓̗͕̖͈h͉̦̲̣̼̻̪̃̓́̾͑̆̂e̝͉͎̅̎͛͋́ ̤̣̞̘̑̎̆̅͆ͮͭș̜̘̹̗̾̎ḛ̜̪͈̟̑ͬ̾a̹̠͌ͪ͂̋͛r̓̃̓̚ė͕̺̙ͥͅd̳̑̔ͅ ͈̯̮̹̼f͕͖͕̫͋͒̉̋̈̊l͇̯̝͖͎̻̓̓̿ͤͦe̫͓̪͔̜͇͐̔ś̼̬̳͈̠̹̓ͦ̽̐ͅh̫̱̳̘͔͔͋̄͂͑͐ ̭̬p̘͙̠ṙ͚̦̼̣̥̞ͪ̍̾ͣ́e̼̫͓͖͑̐̓͊̋p̺̄̓͑̇̊̌ͩȧ̜̬̳̞̑r͇̜͔e̳͚̥̩̩͇̣̎̾̈ͮͪ̊͊d̗͎̈̋̚ ͉̣̩͚͍͚ͯ̈́ͫ̎̍ͅf̤̭̥͊̒ͅo̲̼͍̻ͬ̀̂̏͌̆r̃̐̐̍ͬ̈́̾ ̤͋ͫ̍̑̌y̩̠̙̠̩̔̈́͒͗̈́͗o̖̪̝̗u̳̠,̣̜̮͓ͤ̇ͣͬͭͮ ̑̈͆͐d̗͚̩̹͔̰̻ͥ͑ͧ͐͂̒̚i̟̠͍̜̯ͦ̉ͦ̀̓̔̚s̪̤̞̥̰̃ͧ́ͫ̏c̔̓ͫ̚i͋p͈͖̯͓̪̦ͥ͑l͓͕̐ͩͥe̤̲̎̓̍̅ͭ̽s͚̥̝̗͙̃̀ ̠̻̬̎̇̏ȯ̞̼̞͔̖͚̍̍͊̽͒f̟̠̅̐͒̑ ̣̩̹͑ͮ̇̐ͩṭ͙̾h̩̫̘̮̳̗͓̽͌̑e̝͎͚͙̩̱̝͆ ̰̲̤͉̔̈̒̑̊̄c̝͚̾͑ͪ̄̏r̥̱̻͉͙̰̎̎ͯ͐ͦ̃î͍̹̥͎̋̄m̠͓̦̻̋s̰͇͚o̝̘̼̙͉̹̜ṋ̺ ̹̇̓̃ͩ̉̋d̝̹̅a̖ͧ́̓ͬͬu͎g̻͈͎h͇̣ͪ̽̽̂t͉ͬ͊͂̊e̞̖̫̙̜ͣ̃rͭ͂ ͣͫo̗̦͈̜ͦ̎̋͂̄͗̇f͓̥̖̭ ̫̐ͩ͛̽̅T̬h̝̹̤͓͍̘̍̐̋̒̓̈ͥỏͧ̓͐̈́̓̈m͙̭͔͕͖å̠s̙̱̝̭̱̞̔ͦ͆͒̋.̜̒̄̅̓͆ͯ

5 Then I lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and behold a certain man clothed in linen, whose loins were girded with fine gold of Uphaz:
6 His body also was like the beryl, and his face as the appearance of lightning, and his eyes as lamps of fire, and his arms and his feet like in colour to polished brass, and the voice of his words like the voice of a multitude.

Always you and the ginger women.