Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Dave

Staff member
On the one hand those people are stupid. On the other, that guy is a world class asshole. I don't get people who do shit like that for laughs.

I think they might need to try again with Maine. Every Maine person I've ever spoken to pronounces it "Ban-gore" not "Banger". I'm also disappointed New Jersey couldn't do better, since back in the early days of " 'Net Nannying", we couldn't look up our own county or neighboring ones on the school computers because they contained the word "Sex" (Middlesex, Essex, Sussex, etc.).

fade

Staff member
When I was a kid, I remember the morning DJs making fun of their own call-in ticket giveaway. "First prize is 2 Barry Manilow tickets, Second prize is 4 Barry Manilow tickets..."

Pfft. That's nothing: Dildo, Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada

The road sign (I've driven by personally, though this isn't MY photo) really gets the point across IMO:

And if you try and look up the Etymology of the word, it has only EVER meant what it does now.

Props to whomever named the Bay that it's on and actually got it on the books long enough for it to stick. Sometimes they get removed later, causing sadness.

I think I'm done... ;)

Not kids, but I had an acquaintance get an angry later from her neighbor because her cat was killing all the wild birds so they couldn't watch them anymore.