Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

My ex used to read cosmo, but the only time she actually tried one of their tips was when while we were having sex, she just started rubbing my ears. I guess it said something about how its more sensual, but I just couldn't stop laughing. I think that was enough of a lesson of the stupidity of those tips.

Speaking of the Olympics. Beach volleyball is on one of the TVs here. Why am I not watching that?[DOUBLEPOST=1470598698,1470598634][/DOUBLEPOST]Right now, Canada's women are beating Ned.
What the crap.. The game is rigged. Rigged I tell ya!

(Shotgun post!)

It was probably just Texans who voted for Texas to get kicked out.

How does it work out that the state with the worst scenery is right beside the state with the best? What sort of giant rift is there that separates them so?

And that best sports fans thing just seems like a population density map. (California excepted, but then they are crazy weird)

And caribou is delicious.

GasBandit

Staff member
How does it work out that the state with the worst scenery is right beside the state with the best? What sort of giant rift is there that separates them so?
The scenery doesn't actually start until 150ish+ miles from the eastern border of Colorado. East Colorado looks like Kansas, and it also sucks.

This is what Kansas looks like. All of it. Hours and hours and hours and hours of driving in THIS.

kansas.png

What Gas said. That was actually my favorite picture pairing because it is SO FUCKING ACCURATE. I would take a picture of the view from my backyard, but there are clouds in the sky and that confuses me.

The scenery doesn't actually start until 150ish+ miles from the eastern border of Colorado. East Colorado looks like Kansas, and it also sucks.

This is what Kansas looks like. All of it. Hours and hours and hours and hours of driving in THIS.

View attachment 21814
I drove across South Dakota once. Replace the sides with Corn about 6' high and it's pretty much identical. Depends on the time of year though. I'll bet Kansas looks 100% the same in some places.