Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I was really hoping that was real, and that the person there had (with permission) a great cutting sense of humour. Alas, no, but still damned funny.

Well, to be more precise, it's moved to "United Airlane", no plural. I guess someone at United told him to knock it off, so he went to a Twitter handle that was harder to confuse with United Airlines. And the new Twitter doesn't appear to have as much hilarious confusion happening.

Well, to be more precise, it's moved to "United Airlane", no plural. I guess someone at United told him to knock it off, so he went to a Twitter handle that was harder to confuse with United Airlines. And the new Twitter doesn't appear to have as much hilarious confusion happening.
Somehow I don't think he should be held responsible for people that can't spell (or check their spelling). Oh well, too late now.

I'm like 99% certain the 4th one of those ugly face girls is my brother's ex-girlfriend. Either that or she's a clone.

There's no way some of those are the same girls. Especially the ones with the thick double or triple chins. That's just not possible on thin faces, I'm pretty sure.

There's no way some of those are the same girls. Especially the ones with the thick double or triple chins. That's just not possible on thin faces, I'm pretty sure.
That's why most of them are looking up. It's really easy to get the chins going if you tuck your chin into your chest, but to still be a full-on face photo, the camera has to be angled up.

--Patrick