Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Personally I think it's hilarious how "out" of it Motorola is. They invented them, and their branding "should" be on the left-most one (local provider branding probably on that specific one). Then you get to the ubiquitous Nokia near the middle there (I knew about 6 people who had that exact phone) and then both Motorola and Nokia are (nearly) completely out of it to the right of that. Motorola had a hit or two after the mid-point there, but they flopped in smartphones (my Milestone was "tolerable" only... for a while), and so did Nokia.

As for the point of the picture. Ya, could be.

GasBandit

Staff member
Personally I think it's hilarious how "out" of it Motorola is. They invented them, and their branding "should" be on the left-most one (local provider branding probably on that specific one). Then you get to the ubiquitous Nokia near the middle there (I knew about 6 people who had that exact phone) and then both Motorola and Nokia are (nearly) completely out of it to the right of that. Motorola had a hit or two after the mid-point there, but they flopped in smartphones (my Milestone was "tolerable" only... for a while), and so did Nokia.

As for the point of the picture. Ya, could be.
Hah, I still use a Milestone. AKA the "Droid." The first one.

Hah, I still use a Milestone. AKA the "Droid." The first one.
When I got my Nexus 4, it was like a revelation on speed. It just isn't worth waiting for the ancient device (aka: your droid). Except wait
until the fall when the Nexus 6 (or whatever they'll call it) comes out. Get that. You'll immediately wonder why you waited so long to upgrade.
With as much as my vision is changing, I want a tablet that can make calls.
That's precisely the reason why the Galaxy Note line of "phablets" have been a success. Or maybe Pr0n. Who knows?

GasBandit

Staff member
Google's said they're getting out of the phone hardware game... so the nexus 4 might just go away entirely eventually.

GasBandit

Staff member
They didn't have a percent limit? They were that confident in Brazil?
Well, really, it seems like only once in a blue moon do I hear of a match where one team or the other scores more than 3 times, and certainly no more than 5. 7 was just unthinkable. The BBC even had to write the word out so people wouldn't think it was a very strange 1.

This guy is my hero. I hate when they're stingy with the sauce.
Any sauce (incl mayo or ketchup) is €.50 here at most places, including McD. *shrug* Customs and habits and all that crap.

That said, I do hate it as well, and I have sent back delivery boys to get me a sauce before (to be fair, the soy sauce is pretty important to sushi :p)