Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

GasBandit

Staff member
I want to see what the sides of her head look like under her hair. Is it just smooth, unbroken skin now?

--Patrick
Not only that, but did it reconfigure her cranial structure to move/reshape her brain to make room for the new labyrinth and cochlea? How do the eustacian tubes route now? And did the old inner ear hardware vanish, or does it lie vestigial within the sides of the head?[DOUBLEPOST=1399744285,1399744056][/DOUBLEPOST]Jagodibuja, still the king of fanservice

(nsfw)

Not only that, but did it reconfigure her cranial structure to move/reshape her brain to make room for the new labyrinth and cochlea? How do the eustacian tubes route now? And did the old inner ear hardware vanish, or does it lie vestigial within the sides of the head?
People might laugh, but this is the kind of stuff that clutters my brain when I see stuff like this, and that makes it hard for me to just "go with it."

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
[DOUBLEPOST=1399749135,1399748672][/DOUBLEPOST]We live in a brave new world, you can't take anything for granted any more.

I try hard to believe that texts like that are all the work of photoshop. I can't believe these people exist.
Female friends have shared online dating horror stories. It wouldn't surprise me in the least that this legitimately happens.[DOUBLEPOST=1399762425,1399761875][/DOUBLEPOST]