Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I don't think you're grumpy bear for not liking it, Bones. I figured you had a reason. And I'm sorry you had bad experiences when you were growing up. I just can't fathom someone not liking Halloween other than because they believe it's the devil's holiday.
I didn't get to go trick or treating as a kid. My parents worked nights and stayed with my grandmother who handed out candy at her house. Even when my parents were home, they wouldn't take me out or let me go out when I was older. So as a teenager I would get dressed up and scare the bejesus out of the kids coming to get candy. I was a vampire in our picture window one year. Another year, I was a corpse who had been shot in the head sitting on the steps. I was Jason Voorhees once, too. I did my own make up, mostly made the costumes out of whatever was on hand. I carved the pumpkins myself. Halloween became my holiday. I love it more than Christmas.

I hated Halloween as a child. I remember the exact moment I hated it. It goes back to my step mother.
... but that's not the story.

I love Halloween. I do not like the gory horror, massacres, or ... whatever. I don't disrespect them, those are fear, which is part of Halloween. they are not may part, but they are part.

I love Halloween. I don't love real life horror. the horrors and evils we have to deal with as society or the nasty things that actually happen in life. I don't love that. But ghost (even real freaky ass "holy shit that's .....) ghosts) and haunted houses and .... fuck, I don't know how to explain right now.

I should probably make a post in drunk ass thread.

Only... a small handfull of you will understand this. I deal with my horrors every day. and...

... shit... I'm rambling in the wrong thread

you will never notice I said I hate Halloween, I said I dont do Halloween...as in I dont participate in the festivities myself.
step one: go get a pumpkin
step two: look and pumpkin and think "this is stupid. why did a guy on the internet make me do this?"
step three: "ok. well, I have nothing to lose. let's be creative and..."
step four:....
step five: throw out the pumpkin seeds. I don't get that part either
step six: heh. that's pretty cool what I did with this....
step seven: ....
step eight: profit

step one: go get a pumpkin
step two: look and pumpkin and think "this is stupid. why did a guy on the internet make me do this?"
step three: "ok. well, I have nothing to lose. let's be creative and..."
step four:....
step five: throw out the pumpkin seeds. I don't get that part either
step six: heh. that's pretty cool what I did with this....
step seven: ....
step eight: profit
my mom is a kindergarten teacher, I dont need or want to carve any pumpkins when she brings home 2 or 3 every year done and ready to go.

I remember the childhood moment when I lost interest in Halloween. I was in kindergarten, I think. I'd gone to this house of this kid in my neighborhood for a Halloween party. I remember her name was Mary. Well, something I ate (one of the candied apples, probably) disagreed with me and I ended up puking all over their kitchen.

Also, Mary was cute and I wanted to hold her hand during recess, but let's be honest, no self-respecting little girl is going to hold hands with a boy who puked all over her kitchen. So that's why I don't like Halloween. Because it cost me my relationship with Mary.

GasBandit

Staff member
What

WHAT...

WHY. You.. you HAVE A BELT. WHY down around... why carabiner... what are they even hanging from?![DOUBLEPOST=1412093089,1412093058][/DOUBLEPOST]
I suppose it's better than "We're just friends."

--Patrick
And it's a double joke! Are they breaking up with you, or just expressing their inability to shut up?

Filthy casuals.
[DOUBLEPOST=1412094336,1412093991][/DOUBLEPOST]Man, parents are really going to have a hard time explaining the next Pixar movie.

GasBandit

Staff member
In that context, is the word "obscene" really all that descriptive? I mean, when was the last time you saw gangbang slut who was NOT obscene? Is there a "Genteel Gangbang Sluts?"

Dammit, Gas - I mentally prepared that exact same rant right down to the word "genteel", but got interrupted before I could begin typing.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!:eek:[DOUBLEPOST=1412096299,1412096269][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, now I want to see Genteel Gangbang Sluts.

GasBandit

Staff member
And it's not hard to fix! They just need a 4th small gear between "teachers" and "parents" labeled "PTA" or something.