Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

With the theme music, is it just you who hears it, or everyone? Because people might think I'm going crazy if it's just me.

GasBandit

Staff member
I thought the point was that the next person to push the button kills the last person who did.
That's heavily implied in the episode, and rather glossed over by Kris' comic. At no point did the man with the box say it was a random person. Just someone you don't know.

Richard Burton single handily proved that FGM did not work.
Everyone who isn't committing FGM knows that FGM is an atrocity. I'm just saying, the Pakistani user brought it up as an example of how a culture doesn't have to be automatically respected and the (probable) social justice warrior even knew there was no leg to stand on.

Hell, she could've thrown in sati. Would the social justice dumbass have said the British were wrong for forbidding people of India from throwing widows on their husbands' funeral pyres? Who knows--they dove for the headdress example and still got torn down.

PLEASE GIVE ME THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT SINCE I'M EFFECTIVELY AN EMPLOYEE AT THIS POINT OR ELSE DEDUCT 5MIN WORTH OF THE HOURLY WAGE FOR MY SERVICE.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
Honestly? I prefer interacting with machines. They never get happy, they never get sad, never laugh at my jokes, they just run programs.
They don't care about my one-way mirror, they're not frightened by my cold exterior.
They don't ask me questions, they don't want to scold me. They don't look for answers, they just want to hold me.
They don't care about my inclinations, they're not frightened by my revelations.
Isn't this fun?
Isn't this what life's all about?
Isn't this a dream come true?
Isn't this a nightmare TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They don't care about my one-way mirror, they're not frightened by my cold exterior.
They don't ask me questions, they don't want to scold me. They don't look for answers, they just want to hold me.
They don't care about my inclinations, they're not frightened by my revelations.
Isn't this fun?
Isn't this what life's all about?
Isn't this a dream come true?
Isn't this a nightmare TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That's one I hadn't heard in a while.... Great, now it's in my head...