Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I think both the biting team and the bitten team should be thrown out of the World Cup, and their spot in the knockout rounds given to the team that's immediately behind them in points.

I know this is becoming a recurring thing, but I don't get it.
Luis Suarez, the guy with the big chompers in Jay's picture, is an Uruguayan footballer who, apparently, bit an Italian player during their World Cup match. Suarez has a history of biting people during games, this being his third known infraction.

As for my comment about throwing teams out, it's because England's right underneath Uruguay and Italy in their group rankings, I suggested that Uruguay and Italy get thrown out, and England advance instead.

Because I support England. And they suck.

Yes there is. Try viewing the image in its own window.

Edit: google image search shows that the actual plate does not have the center text, so you are right. Don't know why it looks like text in that image in my browser though.
Because the photo posted does have text on the smaller plates.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think it's funny I got the "informative" tags when Bhamv beat me to the punch with a lot more verbiage.

Incidentally, that's what my typing is like when my other hand is busy holding a sleeping cat.

I think it's funny I got the "informative" tags when Bhamv beat me to the punch with a lot more verbiage.

Incidentally, that's what my typing is like when my other hand is busy holding a sleeping cat.
You gave the best, most succinct answer. I didn't need a fully detailed description or anything.

I know several people who can stand and get around a small space ok, but need a wheelchair when they have to walk for a long time/longer distances.