Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

We are also looking at houses, and we found this one:

boding.jpg
drop.png

There's nothing like a "Price reduced by forty thousand dollars a week ago" line to really arouse one's curiosity.

Go check it out before someone snatches it up. Words can't do it justice.

--Patrick

What I don't understand about that one is that those people apparently couldn't even be arsed to make their bed before taking pictures? I mean, if you want to sell at a decent price, clean up. It isn't that hard.

Eh, reminds me of the kind of places you'd see near campuses. If it weren't for the family pictures I would have assumed it was a rental inhabited by college students.

Dave

Staff member
Looks to me like a handicapped person who passed away or had to go to a home. In one picture there's an empty wheelchair that has cushions & stuff.

I assume the person who lives there is an artist who just doesn't care about what the rooms/house look like, so long as it can hold his stuff and give him a place to be creative. I mean, look at the design of the "kitchen."

--Patrick

1. The CEO of Golden Corral is not named Ted Balls. (WP: Lance Trenary.)
2. That's an ancient (in internet terms) fake letter.
3. The Golden Corral in NE Mesa has been closed for over a year now. I think they tried reopening briefly, but got shut down for health violations pretty quickly.
4. It would not surprise me if Golden Corral's parent company (or whatever venture capital holding company bought them out) just chose to shutter their restaurants indefinitely, selling off the franchise facilities to companies that want them for ghost kitchen purposes.

1. The CEO of Golden Corral is not named Ted Balls. (WP: Lance Trenary.)
2. That's an ancient (in internet terms) fake letter.
3. The Golden Corral in NE Mesa has been closed for over a year now. I think they tried reopening briefly, but got shut down for health violations pretty quickly.
4. It would not surprise me if Golden Corral's parent company (or whatever venture capital holding company bought them out) just chose to shutter their restaurants indefinitely, selling off the franchise facilities to companies that want them for ghost kitchen purposes.
I can say the one a mile or so from me is open. But I haven’t stepped foot in there in over 10 years.

That bread was so good.
I felt the same about Steak & Ale. But I'll always be a Sveden House guy at heart.

--Patrick