Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I used to own a car where someone had run a 14ga unfused hot lead all the way from the battery to the trunk, and had anchored it directly to the vehicle‘s frame the whole way. All I can say is that they must have had strong faith that the wire’s insulation would just never degrade, especially when it was probably pulling all the amps.

—Patrick

I used to own a car where someone had run a 14ga unfused hot lead all the way from the battery to the trunk, and had anchored it directly to the vehicle‘s frame the whole way. All I can say is that they must have had strong faith that the wire’s insulation would just never degrade, especially when it was probably pulling all the amps.

—Patrick
better that than a 00 gauge hot lead

better that than a 00 gauge hot lead
Dude: "See it was supposed to be my hot lead, but then it got hot, and then my entire car got hot, and now here I am."
St Peter: *SIGHS* "Well, y'see..."

On another note:

1) My guess was Taylor Dayne
2) Damn but this guy has a lot of instruments just lying around

--Patrick

fade

Staff member

—Patrick
Would be fine in an MG.