Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Individually wrapped cheese is another one of those things that horrify me as an adult. Once I started getting cheese from the deli, I realized how gross it was.

GasBandit

Staff member
"Ma'am, I'm sorry to be calling you about this, apparently your husband was eating a sandwich, and choked on a slice of cheese that was still wrapped in the plastic. As he was eating alone in his office, he was not found for some time. Doctors have him on a respirator, but assuming he ever regains consciousness, they say to be prepared for a significant loss in brain function..."

figmentPez

Staff member
Individually wrapped cheese is another one of those things that horrify me as an adult. Once I started getting cheese from the deli, I realized how gross it was.
Even the pre-packaged american cheese slices that are just stacked with no seperators don't taste like the individually wrapped ones.[DOUBLEPOST=1491609284,1491609225][/DOUBLEPOST]

and that`s not even the direct route

wait wasn't the 40 years punishment by God for the whole golden calf bullshit
Yeah, about 39 years of it was just camping in one spot.

Edit: actually the 40 years was punishment for taking the word of the 10 spies who said the land of Israel was too dangerous to conquer rather than the two who said they should trust in God.

GasBandit

Staff member
He makes it, then forgets to take a left to his true destination, and ends up wandering to some random place he didn't expect next to a wise-cracking bunny who made a similar mistake.
Fun fact... the only way making a left turn at Albuquerque gets you Pismo Beach (Bugs' avowed destination) is if you approached it by way of El Paso, and the only reason to go through El Paso is if you are coming out of Mexico.

fade

Staff member
Fun fact... the only way making a left turn at Albuquerque gets you Pismo Beach (Bugs' avowed destination) is if you approached it by way of El Paso, and the only reason to go through El Paso is if you are coming out of Mexico.
Illuminati confirmed.

Was searching through Amazon for a simple timer for my wife to use when she makes tea. Apparently one of the brands I was looking at is so bad, people frequently buy it, and two other timers from two other brands, at the same time.
Frequent purchased redundancy.png

Dave

Staff member
Was searching through Amazon for a simple timer for my wife to use when she makes tea. Apparently one of the brands I was looking at is so bad, people frequently buy it, and two other timers from two other brands, at the same time.
View attachment 23650
We have a timer that is shaped like a cow. And it goes *ding*. Why the fuck does it go *ding*?!? Talk about a missed opportunity.