Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

I suppose they're right to not include a penny any more. They don't want to open themselves to liability due to the different ratings between bronze v. zinc pennies.

--Patrick

I suppose they're right to not include a penny any more. They don't want to open themselves to liability due to the different ratings between bronze v. zinc pennies.

--Patrick
I'd say so. I once tried burning through a penny with a laser beam. The center turned molten and the coin collapsed.

I'd say so. I once tried burning through a penny with a laser beam. The center turned molten and the coin collapsed.
You can't even shrink them in nitric any more. Once the copper outer coating is gone, it turns silver and the acid just burns through the zinc.

--Patrick

GasBandit

Staff member
@bhamv3 There's kind of a "thing" where the ice cream machine at McDonald's is always broken. Heck, the one nearest me, it was once broken for nearly 3 weeks straight.

When the machine is broken, you can't buy ice cream or shakes.

It has gotten to the point that I have forgotten that they even serve softserve...

Now I am nervous about the softserve at the Chinese Buffet and Mexican place, are they dirty all the time too? and just don't clean them.

Now I am nervous about the softserve at the Chinese Buffet and Mexican place, are they dirty all the time too? and just don't clean them.
1) Probably staffed by family members who care more about the place than your average McD employee.
2) Higher throughput means stuff has less time to grow.

--Patrick

1) Probably staffed by family members who care more about the place than your average McD employee.
2) Higher throughput means stuff has less time to grow.

--Patrick
I know the big mexican place here cleans the machine after closing, since nobody will be using it for hours. MCD doesn't have the option of "after hours."