Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Every time I post "ceiling" I feel like Patrick is the only one who gets the reference.

This show, like the early incarnation of "Who's Line Is It, Anyway?" should be required viewing for anyone over the age of 18.
And for anyone who wants to continue to feel like they're 18 for the rest of their lives.

--Patrick

People don't have a lot of experience eating high amounts of gelatine in one go, I see. Regular sugary Haribo bears are great laxatives as-is, and some sugar replacements, like lycasin and maltitol which it's related to, are also known to be laxative and flatulency-inducing. I've had similar experiences when I "let my self go" at the movie theater and ate three or four pounds of candy during a movie. Not that fun. Eat in moderation, or combine with types of candy known to cause the opposite effect.

Honestly, it looks like the underwear is just too big for her to begin with, and wouldn't really hurt, but it could in the right situation.

I used to be the driver on the right. Then the last decade of high gas prices drove me to be the one on the left. I remember 2 years ago that I did not have enough money in the bank to fill up my gas tank completely during the last week of the month. It was the first time in my working life that I could not fill up the car completely.