Funny Pictures Thread. It begins again

Makes me wonder if there's some mod or something for the forum software that would allow multiple ratings. There have been times when I wanted to both brofist and funny a post, for example.

figmentPez

Staff member
So if mom is brown (brown-red) and dad is brown (brown-blonde), the 4 possible outcomes are brown-brown, brown-blonde, brown-red, and blonde-red. The expressed traits in those situations are brown, brown, brown, and blonde. To have red hair, both parents have to carry the red hair recessive trait.
Red hair genes are a lot more complicated than that.

Also, it is possible for two brown eyed parents to have both blue and green eyed children. There is a brown/blue eye gene, as well as a blue/green eye gene (and other variations that determine particular shades after those). Here, play around with an eye color calculator.

Dutch people have all kinds of wierd names. I used to tell her Dutch sounded like a drunk german trying to talk while coughing up phlegm. She didn't appreciate it. Also I didn't call it Dutch, I called it "speaking Hollandaise." She sometimes chuckled at that.
Dutch sounds like what a German toddler spews out when they are tired.

Yeah, there's several dutch speaking people on here, you guys. Boooh!
Kees or Cees are just plain the Dutch, though. And Flemish Dutch sounds marginally better than Dutch Dutch - no idea where they got their throat-infection-G's from, they're not the original sound.

GasBandit

Staff member
Ladies, looking for some lingerie to spice up Valentine's Day? Well, I'm here to help you with that, too. Maybe a nice pink babydoll, or a mesh bustier, or lace robe... but if you really want him to sit up and take notice, you've got to pull out all the stops and show up as Gandalf.

fade

Staff member
It took me about 20 attempts to see anything but boobies.[DOUBLEPOST=1423771788,1423771485][/DOUBLEPOST]"Would you like to see my hobbit?"
"I cast flesh to stone! Very targeted flesh to stone!"
"Would you like to hold my staff?"
"Fuck, you fools!"
"You shall not ass!"

It took me about 20 attempts to see anything but boobies.[DOUBLEPOST=1423771788,1423771485][/DOUBLEPOST]"Would you like to see my hobbit?"
"I cast flesh to stone! Very targeted flesh to stone!"
"Would you like to hold my staff?"
"Fuck, you fools!"
"You shall not ass!"
There's a movie you should probably watch.

--Patrick

Incidentally, over the years, I sort of drew my own conclusion that Pauline was the "odd one out." Her brother is the eldest of the siblings, she was the youngest, and the middle all had brown hair/brown eyes. Cees (her brother, pronounced "Case") has green eyes, Pauline had blue. So it came down to one or the other of them... and Pauline's personality and appearance differed more from the rest than Cees did, by a lot. And the parents split up after Pauline was born... so it's not unthinkable there might have been some infidelity there toward the end.

But like I said, I kept my damn mouth shut.
FYI - eye color is not linked to a single gene. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eye_color#Genetic_determination

This may have been posted already and I missed or don't remember it, so sorry if it is a repeat. (I guess this could be implied about every post in this thread)

ptsd dog.jpg

I think the Russia one's the only one that's a bit inaccurate - the tank should have a clearly blind drunk driver. The USA one might've needed a name label on the bombs...;Otherwise, yes, pretty much :p