[Funny] Funny Pictures! (Keep em clean, folks!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently they applied a UI set up friendly to XBox 360 and touchscreen users.
Exactly. The new OS isn't so much geared toward people who use desktops or even laptops, as it is toward people who use tablets and the Xbox, and more the tablet than the Xbox. Which confuses me greatly because they've been going more and more toward businesses as their market instead of consumers, and I don't know too many businesses that conduct all of their daily operations by tablet. But nobody said that Microsoft's business model had to make sense.

Much like the new Netflix site is horrendous on PC? Yeah I found a way to navigate original Netflix instead and I will be using the original Windows set-up for Windows 8.

S

SeraRelm

You can easily switch modes. It's basically an additional feature (heh.. feature) they've added to it.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Said as if there was a difference. You're all weird pale people who are afraid of temperate climates.
Well aren't you a frickin' comedian? Better watch out, Adam Sandler doesn't like people trying to knock him off his position as the 1,257,891st Funniest Comedian in the World.

S

SeraRelm

What's wrong with ground beef on pizza? R U JUS MAD COZ IS NOT FURMENID FISH HEDZ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.