Fuck Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chazwozel

There are no pros to sexism...........
I beg to differ. My brother is an asshole and when it comes to sexism he is the master!

Wait a minute. No pros TO sexism.

Never mind.[/QUOTE]

What the fuck kind of statement is this??!??!? There are plenty of pros to sexism. Receiving pie on a daily basis is one of the many.

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

There are no pros to sexism...........
I beg to differ. My brother is an asshole and when it comes to sexism he is the master!

Wait a minute. No pros TO sexism.

Never mind.[/QUOTE]

I was gonna say something like the Fortune 500 companies, or the US Government, or something else like that quoting myself[/QUOTE]

Hey with a quick rub and tug here and a blow job there, a young woman can really work her way up that corporate ladder!

Does Australia have stand-up comedians? Are they allowed to just stand in place, or do they have to constantly be running from scorpions and spiders and sandstorms or whatever?

SJ: okay, I'll reiterate: it took me this long to realise I was going blind.

Boner: now that's racist vis-à-vis Africans and South-Americans, surely you realise that?

fade

Staff member
Not really...just more like from a CDS POV, that sounds vaguely racist. I'm pretty sure that's what bubble meant, too.

ElJuski

Staff member
I'm too tired to break it down now--making my post largely moot--but there's a big difference between a joke like what Charlie said, and some of the stuff that kicked this thread into high gear.

In other news, I have to finish this apple sauce. It is mocking me.

K

Kitty Sinatra

I'm too tired to break it down now--making my post largely moot--but there's a big difference between a joke like what Charlie said, and some of the stuff that kicked this thread into high gear.
You heard Juski: Big-ass spiders are not funny. (I think we all knew that, Juski)

just a racist stereotype: brown people are inferior to white people. HAHA, they can't read!!!

a funny joke: the absurd and obviously untrue notion that people tried to call Africa "the land down under" and they got angry because of the racist implications. calling them uppity, imitating terrible racists that are a joke because of how racist and insane and antiquated they are. ALSO it's funny since I am probably one of the least people you'd expect to call minorities "uppity"

K

Kitty Sinatra

a funny joke: the absurd and obviously untrue notion that people tried to call Africa "the land down under" and they got angry because of the racist implications. calling them uppity, imitating terrible racists that are a joke because of how racist and insane and antiquated they are. ALSO it's funny since I am probably one of the least people you'd expect to call minorities "uppity"
I don't think you're using that word right.

just a racist stereotype: brown people are inferior to white people. HAHA, they can't read!!!

There's a Harry Reid joke in there somewhere...

ElJuski

Staff member
Once again, incongruity theory of comedy proves true! God I'm loving this class about laffs that I'm taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.