Fuck Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitty Sinatra

Because some of us used up the last of our cooking oil after we ran out of Vaseline.

K

Kitty Sinatra

Oh hells yeah. Charlie's got a fine, fine ass that's just begging for a promotion.

W

Wasabi Poptart

I'd hit it.

Charlie's ass, I mean. Not the spider. I'd run like hell from that fucker.

A Sad day in Australia

Getting back on topic, FUCK AUSTRALIA. FUCK IT UP ITS STUPID ASS!

I don't know bout all of yall but I like a some itty bitty titty action. Could my future faps be in trouble...oh noes!!!!!!

FUCK INTERNET CENSORSHIP AUSTRALIA.

<THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AND HAS BEEN CENSORED>

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgarbl

A Sad day in Australia

Getting back on topic, FUCK AUSTRALIA. FUCK IT UP ITS STUPID ASS!

I don't know bout all of yall but I like a some itty bitty titty action. Could my future faps be in trouble...oh noes!!!!!!

FUCK INTERNET CENSORSHIP AUSTRALIA.

<THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE BY THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT AND HAS BEEN CENSORED>

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgarbl
http://www.halforums.com/forum/show...s-Small-Breasts-and-Vaginal-Fluid-Ejaculation

K

Kitty Sinatra

Yeah, and that thread's just as infected by the off-topic bug as this one :)

"Improved with new features"

Besides, talking about Grue's mother isn't off-topic in a thread about small breasts. We can't help it that the hormone cure did odd things to her, can we?

K

Kitty Sinatra

Dammit Chaz! Stop explaining the joke; we don't want to kill it. Just abuse it.

ElJuski

Staff member
There is a slight difference between whether the joke is to point out the incongruity of the stereotype or if the punchline creates an illusion of superiority from joke teller / taker. A doctor wrote an article pointing this out and I read it! For a class!

And stuff!

I've died and gone to hell and hell is this thread, isn't it? I'm going to click on something else and it'll just bring me right back to this thread, won't it? I'll close Firefox and under it there will be a brand new window with this thread open. I'll close my laptop and behind it will be another screen, with this thread on it. This is it. Eternity surrounded by giant fucking spiders from down under, exploded thumbs and debates about the pros and cons of sexism. Oh and olive oil.

I knew I should have gone to church when I was still alive.

Olive oil really isn't preferable to vaseline when treating an exploded thumb. Or for lubrification, either way.

On another note, am I the only one who hears this thread title sung as in "Rule Britannia" every time he sees it?

K

Kitty Sinatra

. . . debates about the pros and cons of sexism.
yeah, I don't understand why that even needs to be debated. I judge every woman on the quality of their sex; If she sucks in bed, she gets demoted to the kitchen.

C

Creature

"You're never gonna win em all, so fuck em if they can't take a joke." Some of the words I live by.

M

makare

The problem with charlie is his dedication to mentioning everything. I don't find what Qonas said even remotely funny, I may have back in 8th grade when that kind of thing was de rigueur but now that I am not in 8th grade it is just eye roll worthy. I am not going to get upset about it, just ignore it. No one takes it seriously as an insult so why take it seriously that someone has been insulted?

I mostly get mad at bad, unfunny jokes like that where the joke is nothing except just stating some stereotype.

Yeah you go back to quoting movie speeches and posting them on youtube. You're a regular Jack Black.[/QUOTE]

what[/QUOTE]

You're not funny, and your funny bone seems to be broken.[/QUOTE]

I only did those since someone asked me too. I didn't know that you have to find everything that is a joke funny to have a "funny bone". But I mean, I guess that's more Jeff Dunham specials for you, eh?

C

Chazwozel

I mostly get mad at bad, unfunny jokes like that where the joke is nothing except just stating some stereotype.

Yeah you go back to quoting movie speeches and posting them on youtube. You're a regular Jack Black.[/QUOTE]

what[/QUOTE]

You're not funny, and your funny bone seems to be broken.[/QUOTE]

I only did those since someone asked me too. I didn't know that you have to find everything that is a joke funny to have a "funny bone". But I mean, I guess that's more Jeff Dunham specials for you, eh?[/QUOTE]

Who's Jeff Dunham?

My point is you get your panties in a knot over pretty much 99% of all the stuff mentioned around here on a daily basis. It must be tough to go through life nitpicking whether or not everything is PC and up to code.

Status
Not open for further replies.