Forum style keeps randomly switching from Dark Green to Minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title says, my forum style keeps randomly switching from the Dark Green to the new Minecraft one. What's up with that?

Dave

Staff member
Like the title says, my forum style keeps randomly switching from the Dark Green to the new Minecraft one. What's up with that?
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Trying something new. Threads in the Games subforum force the Minecraft. Everywhere else is your normal setting.

Just trying it out to see what people think.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Trying something new. Threads in the Games subforum force the Minecraft. Everywhere else is your normal setting.

Just trying it out to see what people think.
Maybe you should have said something... you know, somewhere besides a single game thread that not everyone reads. :mad:

Dave

Staff member
That's part of the surprise. Hence the BWAHAHAHA. The Minecraft thread is merely the first thread someone commented about it in.

J

Jiarn

I'd have liked the minecraft one if not for the white backround for the text....

I'd have liked the minecraft one if not for the white backround for the text....
Basically this. I use the dark green theme because it's easier for me to read on a darker background. Dave, maybe you should consider switching the background to a brown or something? It'd fit with the Minecraft idea... the logo image would be the surface and the background boxes would by the earth you need to dig through.

I appreciate the thought, it IS cool.... but seriously, what is with people forgetting that white backgrounds r bad, m kay? :)

I came here to post the same thing. I use the Dragor theme, and the 'what's new' feature to browse all boards at once. Every now and then, bam, minecraft. I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.