Forum Cosplay

Reactions
365 78 0
Family and I did a group Steven Universe cosplay at Otakon this year, at which I managed to barely get a decent photo of our entire group together. I know some other people got us all, because they'd stop our group to take photos of us, but I haven't found any of theirs yet. But I do have divided photos!

Reactions
365 78 0
We probably aren't doing another family cosplay until 2018 unless someone wins the lottery. They're all brainstorming ideas, but I think everyone should hold off until we get at least into 2017. Like, right now I want to try finding a way to cosplay as the Incredible Hulk, but by 2018 I might not want to do that anymore.

Reactions
415 194 1
The cosplay contest at Denver Comic Con this year is going to be on my birthday. I am campaigning hard to get all of my friends to enter with me as my birthday present.

Reactions
242 32 0
Been researching what it would take to get the right clothing to do a Doctor Thomas Light costume. Who knew how hard it would be to find maroon-colored pants for a fat guy? :p

Reactions
242 32 0
I'm thinking for my next Mario variant of making Cappy from Mario Odyssey. And maybe I'm thinking too ambitiously, but I would like to be able to make the eyes movable. I've been looking up cable-controlled puppetry and whatnot to get some ideas.

Reactions
415 194 1
I'm thinking for my next Mario variant of making Cappy from Mario Odyssey. And maybe I'm thinking too ambitiously, but I would like to be able to make the eyes movable. I've been looking up cable-controlled puppetry and whatnot to get some ideas.
But are you going to be topless?!

Reactions
229 4 0
Neat idea. If the cable control option doesn't work, I've run across a number of electronic projects that create animated eyes. And if all else fails, it looks like giant googly eyes are readily available.

Also, if you really want to challenge yourself:

Reactions
242 32 0
Been researching what it would take to get the right clothing to do a Doctor Thomas Light costume. Who knew how hard it would be to find maroon-colored pants for a fat guy? :p
Been using these two pics from the Sonic/Mega Man crossover comic as my references:
Dr_Light_Profile.png
Dr.Light.png

I have already ordered everything for the costume except for the vest and oversized shoes. I'm going to have to make those on my own somehow.