Former President Trump Thread

figmentPez

Staff member
The latest propaganda from Dolt45 is "The Plot to Steal America" a so called "documentary" from Newsmax about mass voter fraud. His followers claim it was taken down by YouTube, but who knows if it was or why. I have no idea what the video actually claims, since I'm not about to watch 17 minutes of toxic bullshit, but they're still trying really hard to sell the idea that the election was a sham.

So orange boi signed the original relief bill after all. Does this mean the process for sending out the $600 checks can start? What happens to the $2000 check bill about to hit the House floor in the morning?

In the end, what does that mean for me? $600? $2000? $2600?

figmentPez

Staff member
How fucking stupid do you have to be to want to give the office of the Vice President sole authority to decide who wins the Presidential election? What would the point of voting be if the Vice President had that much power?

If that precedent gets established now it means republicans will always be president from now until the end of time, which is the goal.

figmentPez

Staff member
ER Doctor Who Criticized Donald Trump’s Dangerous COVID-19 “Drive-By” Says He’s Been Removed From Hospital’s Schedule

"Walter Reed officials told CBS News that they didn’t remove Phillips from the schedule and that that would have been the decision of a contractor. That contractor, GW Medical Faculty Associates, told the outlet: 'While we cannot comment on the scheduling assignments of our providers, we can confirm that he continues to be employed at the GW Medical Faculty Associates.'

"So he’s technically on the schedule but not scheduled for any more shifts. That sounds like a notorious and super cowardly tactic used by a lot of restaurants and bars as a way to fire someone without actually having to actually fire them."

Hey @DarkAudit what is it about Mon & Tue & Wed that makes them so much more expensive than the other days of the week? Some kind of peak surcharge?

supNdem.png

--Patrick

Last edited:
Right, but industry-wide, no reason for Mon/Tue to be treated differently?

--Patrick
No. If anything it's weekends. But hotels generally do raise rates for events in their area, like football weekends, graduations, race weekends, etc. Read the post again. Those are the days orange boi called for protests in DC. So someone is expecting demand to go up and is charging accordingly.

hotels generally do raise rates for events in their area, like football weekends, graduations, race weekends, etc. Read the post again. Those are the days orange boi called for protests in DC. So someone is expecting demand to go up and is charging accordingly.
Oh, I don't need to read it again. I know room rates go up for events. But +300% seemed excessive for "event tax" so I was asking why Mon/Tue/Wed got additional premium and now you've gone and made me explain the joke and it's not funny any more.

--Patrick

Last edited:
Oh, I don't need to read it again. I know room rates go up for events. But +300% seemed excessive for "event tax" so I was asking why Mon/Tue got additional premium and now you've gone and made me explain the joke and it's not funny any more.

--Patrick
He's got to get one last grift out of his idiots before he ends up in the dock, after all.

I ain't gonna lie guys, I am seriously questioning the legitimacy of this election cycle. I have always looked at the Republicans as masters of projection. They always throw back accusations of what they themselves are doing, because it often times normalizes it and makes it about "both sides" being corrupt rather then just them.

All this crap about election fraud made me look at some other races, like Mitch McConnel winning back his state strongly while only having a 16% state approval rating. Or Lindsey Graham somehow holding his seat regardless of the fact no one seemly wanted to fund him. All the Republican house wins, even in states that Biden won handily. Don't even get me started on here in Texas, where a specific section of the state that was heavily Clinton in 2016 did a complete flop to be EXTREMELY Trump this year, like not even a shift, just a complete flip. It just feels more like Biden won despite something else going on, that so many people came out to get rid of Trump that it overtook whatever shit they attempted, not even counting the extra whammy of voter suppression.

This is only anecdotal, but my own county used a completely new voting machine this cycle, removing the former "electronic only" ballot systems for a mixed system that prints out a paper ballot. My county went blue for the first time in decades. Yes, yes, changing demographics and all that, Occam's razor, and I ain't going to be a conspiracy nut about it, but I am going to keep a close eye on the midterms.

The strong Republican showing in districts using machines that specifically do not leave a paper trail is a connection already suggested by many others.

--Patrick

gopocrites.png

Mitch McConnell: Thinks making $175k/yr (not including outside/spousal income) is not enough to be considered "rich."

--Patrick

Last edited:
Trumpers are already calling it a victory, because supposedly not ruling on it due to standing means the judge is accepting the "Constitutional" version of the process, which allows Pence to throw out the electors for Trumps, or prevent electors from specific states and moving it to a house election. These guys have moved the goal posts into another country and have gaslite themselves enough to suffocate an elephant. Definitely worried what is going to happen when Pence makes it official that Biden is the President.

In other news the police in Portland Salem started treating the Proud Boys like... well... Protestors for the first time ever, pushing them around and shooting them with pepper bullets, leading to the PB changing their favorite term of "Back the Blue!" into "Fuck the Blue!"

I think I am already liking 2021. The bar is damn low though.

Last edited:
Sure, let's do an independent commission that will look into all elections in every state, including Texas, South Carolina, and Kentucky. We will audit every election machine company for information, and those that don't have a physical trail of some type for proper audit will be discounted, including all lower elections. Let's see how fast they go with that.