[Funny] Force ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no use for the ignore, so I've never tried it. Perhaps it already includes this feature, but I'm still curious.

Is there a way for me to make it so one particular person couldn't see my posts? In essence it would be putting me on their ignore list.

I wouldn't actually use such a feature, but it seems like it would make a certain amount of logical sense(in a if x-exists, then not-not-x also exists), and I was curious if it is already available.

S

SeraRelm

It's called a hide list and some chat services (like most IM services) offer it, but I've yet to see a forum do so.

I have no use for the ignore, so I've never tried it. Perhaps it already includes this feature, but I'm still curious.

Is there a way for me to make it so one particular person couldn't see my posts? In essence it would be putting me on their ignore list.

I wouldn't actually use such a feature, but it seems like it would make a certain amount of logical sense(in a if x-exists, then not-not-x also exists), and I was curious if it is already available.
Just what are you trying to hide stienman?

I'm watching you.

Unless you block me from seeing your posts. :(

That works in IM, where conversations are primarily 1 to 1, but would be a terrible feature on a message board. Conversation here is primarily group based, and if you could hide your posts from certain people, they would see the replies of others to your posts, and become very confused.

I want to be able to make two people of my choosing to not see each others posts while my ability to see and be seen remains unaffected.

I want to be able to make two people of my choosing to not see each others posts while my ability to see and be seen remains unaffected.
Befriend them and tell them you are a marriage counselor. The rest will happen naturally.

--Patrick

M

makare

I'm going to force you to ignore me by being as obnoxious as possible. That is now, and always has been, my plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.