First shot of Thor 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
Isn't that basically the same theory that Dungeons and Dragons uses, too?

This looks okay so far. Not a big fan of Odin's armor, but whatever.

Also, the last thing direct by Branagh that I saw was Frankenstein. That doesn't help. The directing was the absolute worst part of that film, despite being moderately truer to the text than previous incarnations. I sincerely hope he's gotten less corny with the camerawork. He was like a wannabe Raimi without the fun parts.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I was replying to:

It was touched on in the Earth X series (though I think it's like a What If/Elsewhere deal, not canon). Aaron Stack becomes the new Watcher and discovers that corporeal energy was shaped by the fervent belief of humans into the Pantheons of various religions. Odin, Loki and the rest are only what they are because of belief.

(the edit button isn't working for me. It crashes safari. This is the 3rd or 4th time now.)

Escushion, keep in mind there's a lot of time before the movie is released. I think by the time it's released the movie will look totally different. Remember when they previewed the Wolverine trailer at Comic Con. Thankfully the movie was so much better than the traile-oh crap-we're screwed.

My post at first had comments about how people were going to say I should wait for the movie, and then wait for the DVD, and then I should try to Blu-Ray and other such sarcasm.

I thought I should've kept it at first, then saw you were joking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.