[Bug] Fatal Error - Out of Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappit

Staff member
I've gotten this a couple times tonight, and a quick refresh fixes it, but I'm getting some kind of redirect or denial stating there is a fatal error and that something is out of memory.

Dave

Staff member
Seems we have a guy named "nillodase" that has set up a bot or something. We've had thousands of login attempts from this guy in the last day. The system is stopping him from getting in, but he's apparently caused issues.

He's stopped now. I think he finally got the message. I'll keep an eye on it, but I think the issue is over for now.

Seems we have a guy named "nillodase" that has set up a bot or something. We've had thousands of login attempts from this guy in the last day. The system is stopping him from getting in, but he's apparently caused issues.

He's stopped now. I think he finally got the message. I'll keep an eye on it, but I think the issue is over for now.
Go to your get his up go to your chanel and up deny manager and add his up in there

Auto correct screwed that up. Get his ip then go to your Web host cpanel click on the ip deny manager and put his ip in it

Dave

Staff member
Auto correct screwed that up. Get his ip then go to your Web host cpanel click on the ip deny manager and put his ip in it
I will have to have the host check out the IP. I never saw it. The system didn't let him get far enough. Which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.