Entourage (HBO) - SPOLIERS AHOY FOR NOOBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThatNickGuy

Yeah, the more I think about it, the less sense it makes. I thought it'd make for a fun plot twist, given how...well, a little nutty Ashley is.

R

Roxxoredizorz

BAM! It was the fucking College girls!

But that was a good episode, and I can't wait for the next one.

Shannow

Staff member
Eh, i dunno, I wasnt too impressed with it at all. I thought the college girl ting was just plain stupid. And the formula of "there is a hot cfhick, Vince will be fucking her next scene" is getting a little stale.

Though the Lloyd/Arie side line was great.

R

Roxxoredizorz

I almost shat myself at the end of that.

First I thought it was going to be taking over Drama's spot on Four Towns, but then she busted out New Zealand!

And to Ashley - NANANANA NANANANA HEY HEY HEY GOOD BYE!

T

ThatNickGuy

Is the theme of this season psycho women? You've got Ari's friend's wife (though her anger was understandable; maybe not her actions), Turtle's girlfriend, Ashley, Sloan...to a lesser extent (confusing the hell out of Eric). I'm sure I could come up with more examples, but, in the words of a great philosopher:

"Bitches, they be trippin'."

That said, the last few episodes have really bounced the show back quite a bit.

Is the theme of this season psycho women? You've got Ari's friend's wife (though her anger was understandable; maybe not her actions), Turtle's girlfriend, Ashley, Sloan...to a lesser extent (confusing the hell out of Eric). I'm sure I could come up with more examples, but, in the words of a great philosopher:

"Bitches, they be trippin'."

That said, the last few episodes have really bounced the show back quite a bit.
Yes, Entourage is extremely misogynistic.

T

ThatNickGuy

It was okay. You'd think Jamie would be a LITTLE more understanding and realize Turtle wants to try when he's bloody well on his way to see her. Good to see the Ari/Lloyd team back together. And Drama finally getting a break.

Personally, and I'll probably get flamed for this: I don't think Sloan's all that attractive. I saw the actress years ago in 100 Girls and thought she was amazing. She's got a great energy to her and everything, don't get me wrong. But cripes, the girl looks plastic as all hell, now, especially in the chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.