[Gaming] Elder Scrolls 5 - Dawnguard is HERE!

Gonna buy more Ram and a new Quad Core for this game. Got an Radeon 5650 graphic card.I think that will suffice to play on medium.

Of course Jiarn. Click on it for a BIGGER picture.

Snow and trees everywhere. That's Skyrim. Oh and new models for Argonians, he was casting dragon's breath, a new skill. Also, that's a dragon in the cave but Bethesda wants to keep the pictures of draguns to a minimum.

Grass usually isn't brownish green (unless it's dying) and the sky isn't brownish grey like it is in those screenshots. It is like there's a slight sepia filter on them.

J

Jiarn

As usual, I will wait for the "beautification" mods to clean up alot of stuff such as color issues.

Cause that's how the real world looks like.
Well people did use to say i was with my heads in the clouds... never realised it also manifested by seeing more colours too (ok, to be fair, those screens so far do show areas that would be coloured like that IRL too)...

O

Overflight

Even bigger version of that demo (twice as long):

...I only played a tiny bit of Morrowind and ignored Oblivion alltogether. Yet I MUST GET THIS GAME.

I'm pumped. Played Daggerfall back in the day and played the heck out of Oblivion. This looks aaaaamazing.

After watching more of that longer demo, I think I just jizzed in my pants.

It's simply a matter of preference. I love playing these types of games in first person mode... but more choices to please more people can't be a bad thing.

You could play in third person in Olbivion and Morrowind too.
It's not as well-defined as here. Oblivion and Fallout 3 third person looked very clunky to me, like it was just an extra view, not something you could really play in.

Watched the trailer a 27th time, and changed my mind. I can't wait to finish Fallout 3 to get this.