[Question] Disabling specific alerts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to disable the alerts given when someone disagrees, likes, hugs, etc a post? It's kind of annoying to see 5 new alerts and 4 of them are notifications of that kind.[DOUBLEPOST=1354584372][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't mean for everyone, but for a person who specifically doesn't want to see that.

Dave

Staff member
Not sure. Let me check something.[DOUBLEPOST=1354584973][/DOUBLEPOST]Yup. Go to your page and click "Alert Preferences". You can disable it there.

Is there a way to disable the alerts given when someone disagrees, likes, hugs, etc a post? It's kind of annoying to see 5 new alerts and 4 of them are notifications of that kind.[DOUBLEPOST=1354584372][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't mean for everyone, but for a person who specifically doesn't want to see that.
Stop posting stuff that people will disagree with ;P

Stop posting stuff that people will disagree with ;P
I find the notices as grating here as likes on Facebook. All they do is allow people to one click things without actually communicating anything useful.[DOUBLEPOST=1354585328][/DOUBLEPOST]
:rofl: loved that response.

Never realized the dislikes bothered you that much.
Not just the dislikes, I got like 12 hugs for my last post in the rant thread.

I find the notices as grating here as likes on Facebook. All they do is allow people to one click things without actually communicating anything useful.[DOUBLEPOST=1354585328][/DOUBLEPOST]

Not just the dislikes, I got like 12 hugs for my last post in the rant thread.
You really should change your avatar:

29013784.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.