strawman

strawman

True terror is to wake up one morning and
discover that your high school class
is running the country.

Kurt Vonnegut

Dei

Dei

Sooooo... I'm swapping demographics in 3 weeks, trying to decide if I should go with older or younger. ;)

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Two more years and I'll be in the running the country group. That asteroid can't get here fast enough. :aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah::aaah:

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I am 0.875 Dave.

Celt Z

Celt Z

As of today, I enter a new demographic. :D (According to this breakdown.)

Espy

Espy

Yo. We gittin OLD up in here.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Yo. We gittin OLD up in here.
Yeah. Some of our folks are turning (gasp!) thirty...

--Patrick

GasBandit

GasBandit

These are not valid demographic brackets.

Terrik

Terrik

Youth is over.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I'm betting I'm still the youngest person here even though I'm sharing a demographic now.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I, for one, with all sincerity and no sarcasm whatsoever, feel honored and delighted to be growing old with you guys.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Holy shit I've been coming here for 7 years.

fade

fade

bell curvalicious.

Emrys

Emrys

:notes:Hope I die before I get old.:notes:

Meh, too late.

Bowielee

Bowielee

Getting old is waking up and realizing that the pain in your knee from when had a minor fall has been going on for over 3 months.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

:unibrow:

Emrys

Emrys

Let's face it, the young lady has stamina.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Man. This place used to be hip and trendy. Now we're... dadfogey central. Why don't we all go buy some Khaki shorts with pockets on the legs and some New Balance tennis shoes and red knit lacoste shirts and let our eyebrows grow 3 centimeters out from the surface of our skin and tell only jokes based on puns and lexical ambiguity and laugh at those jokes with vocalizations on the inhalation of the laugh rather than the exhalation.

PatrThom

PatrThom

FWIW median age appears to be 38-39 according to the stats gathered so far.

--Patrick

Dave

Dave

Ooh! Ooh! Guess which one is me!

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

But...no one voted 69 and over?

Espy

Espy

Right? I'm trying to remember when I joined the PVP forum… 2004? 2005? I can't even remember it's been so long!

Bowielee

Bowielee

Well, I offically started posting on the PVP boards just as early info was starting to leak out about the Transformers movie, so probably 2006 or so. 8 years or so for me.

That about jives for me, because it was about a year after I was REALLY heavily involved in the WoW boards.

GasBandit

GasBandit

15 years here. Sheesh.

Edit make that 14 . But still.

blotsfan

blotsfan

9 for me. I was 13 when I started posting. Thank God the image boards are gone.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I haven't been a super-long poster here. I think I signed up just a month or two before the board was Kurtzed.

But I've been posting on a particular tinwhistle board since 1992. Let me tell you, you don't stop hating the people you hate, even 20 years later.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I've been here four years. :D

*noob poster status*

Jay

Jay

I've been here four years. :D

*noob poster status*
Has it been 4 years already?

That makes you legal for this...

OXGN0.gif

Bowielee

Bowielee

I haven't been a super-long poster here. I think I signed up just a month or two before the board was Kurtzed.

But I've been posting on a particular tinwhistle board since 1992. Let me tell you, you don't stop hating the people you hate, even 20 years later.
I don't know about that. My position on GasBandit has softened quite a bit. Then again, I don't know if that's me being more open minded, him being less of an outright jerk, or a combination of the two.

grub

grub

I lurked on image for a long time, then I lurked on Straub's, and now I lurk here. I've changed a lot since then and there is a whole slew of "new" old-time posters. Or maybe just new names for old posters.

I think Gas has softened quite a bit. CDS I'm not so sure has. Both softening and not are good I believe.

Tinwhistler

Tinwhistler

I don't know about that. My position on GasBandit has softened quite a bit. Then again, I don't know if that's me being more open minded, him being less of an outright jerk, or a combination of the two.
I guess you're right. I really didn't care for Shego when we first interacted, and I'd be happy to have drinks with her now if we ever were in the same town.

But man, this one guy on that forum..such a PITA

GasBandit

GasBandit

Yes, I'd agree I'm very much not the same person I was 14 years ago.

blotsfan

blotsfan

Yeah, I'm pretty sure baked beans go bad after that long, even if they're in a can.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Yeah, I'm pretty sure baked beans go bad after that long, even if they're in a can.
They did turn black.

--Patrick

Bubble181

Bubble181

I've explained before....We're talking about Earth years, not Pluto years. Tsk.

Gusto

Gusto

Turning 28 next month. Joined the Halfpixel forums about 7 years ago.

fade

fade

Been around this group since 2004. There's a Muck I've been logging into since 94. It's all but dead now though. The heady days of Telnet.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Been around this group since 2004. There's a Muck I've been logging into since 94. It's all but dead now though. The heady days of Telnet.
I know, right? I miss the one LPMud where I finally made Wizard.

--Patrick

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

Yeah. Some of our folks are turning (gasp!) thirty...

--Patrick
Being 30 would be awesome!