Cop tears teen's testicles off during stop and frisk

There has to be more to this story, right? That's so grotesque that I have a hard time fully accepting it as reality.

reminder that the police side of the story is coming from the police
No shit, Sherlock. But your dislike of the police does not mean you shouldn't at least hear their side of the story. You don't have to believe a word of it, but you should hear it before deciding anything.

Ok.. I'm actually on cds sides this time around. When I worked in the prison I saw some shady shit by some people on offenders that they didn't like. That being said only a small percentage of police officers are like that but the good ones I believe do cover up for the bad ones with the blue line.

Ok.. I'm actually on cds sides this time around. When I worked in the prison I saw some shady shit by some people on offenders that they didn't like. That being said only a small percentage of police officers are like that but the good ones I believe do cover up for the bad ones with the blue line.
Psychology nerd time:

See: Stanford Prison Experiment by Dr. Zimbardo.

www.prisonexp.org

Institutional evil is a hell of a thing.

The Lucifer Effect is one of my favorite books of all time. While not the best experiment in the world, it certainly sheds some light onto the way in which people react when put in percieved roles.

Ok, so....
A) If there were male cops around, why was he frisked by a woman? That's literally illegal in many countries (I actually thought the US too?). It's also an open invitation for a sexual harassment claim - and anyone denying that should just reverse genders and think again - a cop making a semi-random arrest, then copping a feel.
B) If there had been much of any violence/destruction/resist from the guy, there'd have been a report. A report stating "no damages and no injuries" is really pretty much a guarantee that he wasn't actually resisting anything.
C) Seriously, WTF?
D) CrimsonSoul, I know opinions differ, but no, the "good" cops don't cover up for the bad ones. The mediocre ones may cover up for a bad one, and a good one might cover up a mediocre one's oversight or mistake over something insignificant. No definition of "good cop" I can agree with would include "keeps quiet about a colleague who yanks off a guys testicle. Or any sort of physical abuse, really. We're all being told over and over again in TV shows that there's a lot of grey area (and there is, just not where the TV shows often place it): Mentalist, Castle, Wire, Shield,... Ends justifying the means, we have to get them, whatever. We're also being told that "ends justify the means" with regards to terrorism is big enough to deny people their legal and human rights - and more and more, we're accepting that. Things like entrapment, framing someone for coercion, torture, blackmail, tampering with evidence and/or documents,... are unacceptable (I've the Mentalist literally do all of those. How the fuck is he not in jail? Even in a fictional universe!).
E) Guy gets 'nads torn off, thread derail at post #3. Whoohoo! Can we now just ignore some people's opinions on some other people's opinions?