Comments from +/- Rep Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I think his wife loves him best and once he said I remind him of his wife so... must be me?

E

Element 117

They might surprise you. But I ain't saying.
All I know is that I am exactly as bad as some believe, and less than others think. But I am still surprised every time I come back to see I am not banned or neg repped into oblivion. I've certainly earned it, and unlike certain others, I won't make an aside post denoting my otherwise hidden redeeming qualities that indicate I am not really the kind of person everyone thinks I am.

All I know is that I am exactly as bad as some believe, and less than others think. But I am still surprised every time I come back to see I am not banned or neg repped into oblivion. I've certainly earned it, and unlike certain others, I won't make an aside post denoting my otherwise hidden redeeming qualities that indicate I am not really the kind of person everyone thinks I am.[/QUOTE]

Maybe some day you'll realize that the people here really don't dislike you.[/QUOTE]

^This

Heck, I've got every reason not to like you. You're the only poster here who has actually managed to troll me, but I've gotten over it, and would be pretty disappointed if you left.

W

Wasabi Poptart

All I know is that I am exactly as bad as some believe, and less than others think. But I am still surprised every time I come back to see I am not banned or neg repped into oblivion. I've certainly earned it, and unlike certain others, I won't make an aside post denoting my otherwise hidden redeeming qualities that indicate I am not really the kind of person everyone thinks I am.[/QUOTE]

Maybe some day you'll realize that the people here really don't dislike you.[/QUOTE]

^This[/QUOTE]

C

Chazwozel

Even in 'Lurker Mode' you are in the top 10 posters for this month (and the preceding month and so on :p) and if we were to combine your other accounts quite high in the list for the overall posting stats. Sure, post count doesn't mean much, but you are also in the top 5 when it comes to acquired rep. Maybe some day you'll realize that the people here really don't dislike you.[/QUOTE]

She's still an idiot in my book. :-D

• 07-18-2010 08:24 PM
    Thread: The Awesome Videos...
    Are you revered like me, no. But can you have rep like me, sure. Try Half Spice reputation and truly be a forum celeb

• 07-16-2010 12:26 AM
    Thread: First Pic of Ryan...
    That pic literally made me laugh out loud! Bacon!

Now I feel I pang of guilt for not giving out more reps to you fine and obviously very good looking people.

Status
Not open for further replies.