[Question] CANDY!

I don't think I can narrow it to just one. Right now my candy of choice is those Polish sesame snaps. They're super cheap, which is part of why they're at the top of the list for the time being.

My favourite chocolate bar is just not possible to discern.... it's basically a rotation between Oh Henry, Coffee Crisp, and Snickers. Right now it is Oh henry, but it reliably changes every Halloween when I am suddenly reminded how much I love one of the other two.

For candy it is Cinnamon hearts, the chewier ones, not the crunchy ones. I like Crunchie chocolate bars, all that English toffee or any one with a wafer

Milky Way Midnight, Swedish Fish (the red ones, not those weird giant multi colored ones that try to pretend), Reese's Peanut Butter cups.

I miss when Reese's Pieces first came out. You would serve them up in a snack bowl in a dimly lit room. Then watch the faces of people that ate some thinking they were M&M's. If you did not know what to expect, you thought the M&M's were rancid.

I miss when Reese's Pieces first came out. You would serve them up in a snack bowl in a dimly lit room. Then watch the faces of people that ate some thinking they were M&M's. If you did not know what to expect, you thought the M&M's were rancid.
Now you have to have a bowl of M&Ms with about 2% skittles or reeses in that dimly lit room to pull that prank off.

Butter Finger and Nestle Crunch make a wafer cookie/candy bars. They are awesomely awesome. I love the texture of wafer cookies then cover it in a melted Nestle Crunch bar....

I love chocolate covered wafer bars.
I don't know about you, but I could easily kill a "family-size" box of these all by myself, and in one sitting.
Unknown.jpeg

Also, with a tall glass of milk, I can easily polish off an entire package of these if I can find 'em fresh:
Unknown-1.jpeg

--Patrick

Last edited:
Ooh Target has this candy called Hello by Lindt. Caramel Brownie and Strawberry Cheesecake are my favorites. They come in bars, sticks, and bags of assorted bite-sized (along with two other flavors). I could eat them until I burst.

Ooh Target has this candy called Hello by Lindt. Caramel Brownie and Strawberry Cheesecake are my favorites. They come in bars, sticks, and bags of assorted bite-sized (along with two other flavors). I could eat them until I burst.
I've seen those at the Lindt outlet by my house! I have to try some next time I go to replenish my sea salt dark bar stash.