Bring out Gifs!

Hmm... I'd say Jasmine's probably going to win, with two legendaries. Though Megara's Hydreigon might cause some problems.

What's Belle's obsession with ghost types though?

And Mulan gets a shiny!

GasBandit

Staff member
He cheated. The arrow started off going through just the very tops of the balloons, which meant less drag on the arrow, so that it passed through more balloons, whereas the bullet he was competing against went through the thickest part of the water balloons from the start.

He cheated. The arrow started off going through just the very tops of the balloons, which meant less drag on the arrow, so that it passed through more balloons, whereas the bullet he was competing against went through the thickest part of the water balloons from the start.

Reactions: Dei

The eagle's name is, and this is no joke, Uncle Sam. Trump was attempting to do a shoot with him and the eagle just wasn't fucking having it.

Hey, nowhere in my vacuum cleaner's manual does it specify that it's unsuitable for gunpowder or actively combusting objects, so as an American I can only presume it's designed to safely handle those things.[DOUBLEPOST=1452111091,1452110925][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I stand corrected.

19 Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
Warning #20 talks about flammable or combustible liquids, but nothing about flammable or combustible powders or solids.

Warning #20 talks about flammable or combustible liquids, but nothing about flammable or combustible powders or solids.
It means you should probably get rid of your bottle of Resolve Carpet Cleaner- Now With Gunpowder! ("It's 2nd Amendment Strong!!")