Bring out Gifs!

fade

Staff member
Here we observe the hipster in his natural environment.
It's a female!
The hipster begins his courting dance, and displays his carefully groomed plumage. If you listen closely, you can hear his distinctive mating call.
Alas, the female rejects his courtship, and the hipster utters his post courtship trill, which sounds remarkably close to the words "Friendzoned! Friendzoned!"

Here we observe the hipster in his natural environment.
It's a female!
The hipster begins his courting dance, and displays his carefully groomed plumage. If you listen closely, you can hear his distinctive mating call.
Alas, the female rejects his courtship, and the hipster utters his post courtship trill, which sounds remarkably close to the words "Friendzoned! Friendzoned!"
Other variant calls include "Niceguysfinishlast!" and "Chixdigjerx!"

figmentPez

Staff member
How resplendent!

I find it ironic that one of the internet celebrities famous for doing this type of hat trick, Linkara, is also a vocal feminist. The hat he wears isn't a fedora, or a trilby, but he's been wearing it on his show since before MRA's wearing trilbies became a meme.

For just a moment now I thought about leaving my hat at home when I go to NYC in a couple weeks. But NO. First, I wear it better than any of those... children. Second, I don't wear it for attention. I wear it for ME. 2am and I have to do a walk of the property when not another soul is up and about? I still put on the hat when I go outside. :p

GasBandit

Staff member
I don't know how to display this here, and I don't have time to figure it out, but check out this Mars Attacks cosplay: http://imgur.com/gallery/KygzOGg
Right click the picture
If it's a gifv, which this is, choose "copy video location" or "copy video URL" depending on your browser.
Paste the URL in the post.
Backspace over the .webm extension at the end and replace it with .gifv

Submit.

Voila.

AK AK AK AK AK. AK AK AK AK AK AK AK, AK AK AK AK.

GasBandit

Staff member
My work computer can't hang with this gif.

Posting it here so I'll look at it at home and see if it is better there.