BCS Investigated for Anti-Trust Violations!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell the NCAA is a monopoly. Break that organization up. And go back to having State wide football again. Let's end this nonsense of having College Football Championships.

Zappit

Staff member
Biggest scam in America - and a legal one at that. Exploit young athletes for billions each year, the bigwigs live the lavish life, and they can cut the kids out of even a single penny by claiming they're being given an education. We've seen that so-called "education" revealed to be non-existent classrooms and no-show passing grades in the past. That's not everyone, but with so much cash on the line, they administrators and NCAA officials will break those rules to get their piece of the pie. End that now, and get some order in there.

Whole thing reminds me of horse racing. The horses get "training" and great food, but everyone around makes the money and reaps the spoils of success. Horse gets hurt? Gone, and soon forgotten. Those kids are treated the same way, and that's not right.

The players who cheat their way though classes are the ones that don't want an education. Any player who actually wants a real degree can get one.

The players who cheat their way though classes are the ones that don't want an education. Any player who actually wants a real degree can get one.

My old college roommate played ball, and got his degree in mechanical engineering. Course I didn't go to a D1 football school.

Status
Not open for further replies.