Play-Doh 3D Printer

Adventure Time BMO Interactive Buddy

Alien Chestburster in a Can

Death Star Trech Toss

Bane-inspired Walkie Talkies
Eye of

Sauron Desk Lamp

Creeper Body Pillow

I always get the impression that thinkgeek uses April fools to show the products they made but are unsure about, and then release the ones people like.

My nation, one that I've spent more than several years in carefully husbanding from a minuscule and insignificant piece of dirt into one of the largest countries in the region, is on the brink of destruction as it seems destined to fall to the world-wide zombie apocalypse which began earlier today. Attempts to find a cure for the virus have so far proven inadequate, and the situation remains catastrophic as the number of survivors is a mere 2.60% out of the pre-apocalypse population. The current numbers are disheartening:

Survivors: 210,072,767
Zombies: 5,425,109,948
Dead: 2,442,296,664

And to think that, just a couple of weeks ago, I celebrated my nation breaking the 8 billion people barrier... This shit had better be an April Fools thing.

fade

Staff member
The number of people that fell for redbox's FB prank is astounding. The posted that the machines would now also sell sandwiches. The had nice artwork to go with it, but come on.

Dave

Staff member
People who fall for April fool's jokes on that kind of a scale are just....stupid.

But what's amusing is when the sites stay up and people see them on like April 4 so they believe it.

fade

Staff member
I hate, like, everything, and even I can't figure out why so many people complain about internet April Fool's pranks. At best they're funny, at worst a minor inconvenience.

I hate, like, everything, and even I can't figure out why so many people complain about internet April Fool's pranks. At best they're funny, at worst a minor inconvenience.
Usually it's either outright lies that aren't funny or shit that makes using websites more of a pain in the ass. When they're unobtrusive or even a bit funny (Netflix)

or they're rad (whatever Google does), great. If only the internet had a clever filter.

Did Blizzard not do one this year?
Blizzard has been slack ass for a few years on their holidays recently.

It's all been rehashes of previous holidays. All ingame holiday events have had no new quests/stories and only updated the same items from previous years with new stats/iLVL. The April Fools this year was just their Crabby forum thing with the same lines it had last year.

Apparently, Facebook's prank is to disrergard virtually all instruction you give it when uploading photos, and just arbitrarily upload a portion of the selected files to upload, and upload doubles of a few of them, and then put them in the wrong order and not display any descriptions, tags or locations you put in.

Apparently, Facebook's prank is to disrergard virtually all instruction you give it when uploading photos, and just arbitrarily upload a portion of the selected files to upload, and upload doubles of a few of them, and then put them in the wrong order and not display any descriptions, tags or locations you put in.
HA! Classic.

And to mess with people super effectively, they started doing that before April 1st even came around! Way way before, in fact!

And to mess with people super effectively, they started doing that before April 1st even came around! Way way before, in fact!
It's been a long time since I posted photos to facebook.
However, I will say, no joke, that I tried for the sixth time to upload these photos at 12:13am April 2nd (13 minutes after the end of April Fools' Day), and they uploaded in some semblance of order (ordered by date taken on the camera, correctly, though for some reason there were still a few doubles made that were put out of order), and saved all my changes, including reordering, I put in on Facebook.

It's been a long time since I posted photos to facebook.
However, I will say, no joke, that I tried for the sixth time to upload these photos at 12:13am April 2nd (13 minutes after the end of April Fools' Day), and they uploaded in some semblance of order (ordered by date taken on the camera, correctly, though for some reason there were still a few doubles made that were put out of order), and saved all my changes, including reordering, I put in on Facebook.
I tried uploading photos a week or two ago, and they bugged out exactly like you described earlier. I ended up having to upload them one by one, just so they wouldn't randomly repeat or skip photos.

Did Blizzard not do one this year?

So for SC2 they said that because they liked the art for a Terran unit called the hell hound (I think) but it was never included in the game. So they said that terran gets it, but to not make it over powered all the other races got it too.

They just changed the harvester skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.