[Console] Animal Crossing: Design Ideas and Stalk Market Disasters

A complicated puzzle. I love working the hills into my design and therefore inclines will be common. Problem is the max number of inclines is 8 and I’m already at 6 and with half the map to complete.
My east pathway is on the second tier. I want to have access to a third tier but I also want to have a path down to the secret beach without needing ladders.

Thoughts?

Attachments

A complicated puzzle. I love working the hills into my design and therefore inclines will be common. Problem is the max number of inclines is 8 and I’m already at 6 and with half the map to complete.
My east pathway is on the second tier. I want to have access to a third tier but I also want to have a path down to the secret beach without needing ladders.

Thoughts?
Your secret beach is close enough to the real beach that you can just flatten the ground in front of it to make a path to the beach and therefore have a "secret path."

That's what I did at least.

Your secret beach is close enough to the real beach that you can just flatten the ground in front of it to make a path to the beach and therefore have a "secret path."

That's what I did at least.

I absolutely did not think of that. Thank you!

Plucky is going to be boxing up from my island on Friday. If you want her let me know by tomorrow evening.

Not my digital Pikachu Tomagachi back in the day though, he didn’t make it :(
We put a new battery in ours and gave it to our son.
For almost a solid week or two, all of a sudden you'd hear, "Don't let the bedbugs bite! *CHOMP* Don't let the bedbugs bite! *CHOMP*" over and over again.
I don't know if he just ran the new battery down already, or if he finally learned how to set the alarm properly, but mercifully it has stopped.

--Patrick

I was unprepared for the amount of « care »
Pikachu needed. And also young.

In Island news, Buck said it was time for him to move on today. I’m not a fan so I wished him well. Does that mean he will pack up tomorrow? Would he have stayed if I wanted him to?

No worries :)

If anyone has a good price this afternoon, as in 150+, may my son come over for a moment and sell please? He only needs one trip.

I was unprepared for the amount of « care »
Pikachu needed. And also young.

In Island news, Buck said it was time for him to move on today. I’m not a fan so I wished him well. Does that mean he will pack up tomorrow? Would he have stayed if I wanted him to?
When they ask to go there are two options, one that says roughly "see ya!" and another that says "No, don't go!". They will never leave if you ask them to stay.

Margie is packing today if anyone wants a white elephant.

No worries :)

If anyone has a good price this afternoon, as in 150+, may my son come over for a moment and sell please? He only needs one trip.
I have a sell of 185 right now until noon PST (just over two hours). My predictor thinks it might get closer to 200 after noon though.

Edit: definitely go with Dei if your kid can log in within the hour. I think she’s going to have the best price overall.

Last edited:
I have 197 for the next hour. I'm about to hop in the shower, so my gate is open while I'm doing that. FF32F

I have 197 for the next hour. I'm about to hop in the shower, so my gate is open while I'm doing that. FF32F
I came by just to tour. Nice island! Loved the Museum entrance and the maze. I also took the signpost DIY.

Yes please! He is on his way. His in game name is Rexx from Puh Empire.

Thanks so much.

He says thank you as well :)

Last edited:
You can come to my island and talk to Tom (he's a cat) and moving today and invite him to your island. I think he should be able to go to yours if that's the case.
Tom just complemented your good taste and the racing outfit you gave him :)

Sprocket is moving out today if anyone would like to come and claim him.

He’s cute!

I have Buck in the process of moving out, so I don’t think I can invite him until the move out is complete, right?

(I didn’t offer Buck here because he’s really obnoxious. Not as bad as my plumber butt guy though...)